Making an wedding appointment

~two months later~
The last two months were amazing for us and Amira really likes Miles which I am very happy about it. The last two months I noticed similar things between Miles and Amira. It's like they know eachother for years which I am very happy about it. Right now we have an appointment with our wedding planer. We walk into the office and sit down on the chairs and I sit Amira down on my lap. A few minutes later a woman around 40 years walks in the room and sits down opposite us.
"Hi my name is Laine Mariena. I will help you suit out your wedding and help you to discuss things." I nod and see Miles smiling. He is really happy about our wedding and it seems like the two of us know eachother for years.
"So do you have anything special planned?"
"No but we want to have a wedding on the beach. We really like a wedding on a beach house because that's where Miles proposted. And we want to have the wedding in July next year so you have enough time for the planning." She nods and I tell her what I also want to have for the wedding. We set our wedding day on 22 of July which will be in six months and I can't wait until the day gets here and I am marrying the love of my live.