Baby time

~two months later~
Today is November 11 on a Saturday and I am nine months along and the baby can come any day now. We all are so exited and since a few days Amira can't stop talking about the baby. I want to give birth to the baby at home and so Amira will stay with Troian when my water breaks. Marlene told me that I can have off for three months before I need to start work again.
~three hours later~
Amira and I are playing with her dolls while Miles cooks dinner for us. But a few seconds later I feel something slide down my legs.
"Momma? Did you just pee yourself?"
"No sweetie but please go and get Daddy." Amira nods and runs into the kitchen where she gets Miles. A few seconds later they both are coming into the livingroom.
"Shay? What happend?"
"My water just broke."
"Alright I am calling Troian and the nurse and you stay here in the meantime alright?" I nod and wait until Miles gets back.
"Momma? What is going on?" I place her on my lap and smile.
"Your brother wants to come now." When I tell Amira this she claps her Hand and smiles. A few minutes later the Troian and the Doctor are here.
"You will be nice for auntie Troian right? And I will see you when your brother is here alright?" Amira nods and smiles. Now it's baby time.