Healthy again

I still sit in Amira's bedroom and wait until she comes out of surgery. A few minutes later I get my release and the doctor brings her inside. I smile and kiss her cheek. The doctor smiles and sits down on the chair next to me.
"And how did her surgery go?"
"Everything went great and we removed the tumor from her brain. She will have a terrible headach but we gave her already something. She still has to stay two more days in the hospital and then she can go home. But in two months she needs to come again and then she gets checked out and when everything looks healthy than everyhing looks good for her." I smile and hug the Doctor. I am so so happy that they removed her tumor perfectly. The doctor walks back outside and tells me that she will come and look at Amira later.
I sit here and watch Amira sleeping for a few minutes until I hear a knock on the door. A few seconds later Miles comes into the room and hugs me.
"And? How did her surgery go baby?"
"Everything went good and I am really happy."
"Did the Doctor say something?"
"No but that she will be checked out again. But now we wait until Amira wakes up." He nods and kisses my cheek. Right now I am really happy that she is alright.