She is strong

~two hours later~
It's been three hours since we got to the hospital. It's already 6 p.m. and Amira is still asleep when I hear a knock on the door. A few seconds later Miles walks into the room. When he sees us he kisses Amira on the cheek and sits down on the chair and places me on his lap.
"Hey baby." I smile and kiss him.
"Thank's for coming here."
"No probleme I love her and I hope that she is strong enough to surive this."
"She is strong enough belive me." Just when I begin to fall back to sleep again a doctor walks into her room and shakes mine and Miles hand.
"Hi. I got her results back and I came here so I can tell you that her brain tumor is good but she still has a bit in her head and we need to removed this off in surgery tomorrow. So tomorrow morning we will give her medicin that will make her fall asleep. You are welcome to stay for the night and she is fine now. Amira will be extremly tired after this surgery tomorrow and she needs to stay for two more nights but then you can take her back home." I nod and smile. I call in Marlene's and tell her everything. I also call Sammy and the girls and they tell me that they will come to visit me the upcoming week but for now I am extremly happy that her tumor isn't bad.