I have a daughter

~one week later~
It's been one week since I met Miles and since that time we are with eachother. I just bought Amira to Sammy because Miles and I are going to dinner and I will finally tell him about Amira. I am afraid of his reaction but I don't think that he will be upset or something. I walk into the restaurant and see Miles already sitting there. I walk to him and hug him.
"Hey."
"Hi Shay. I already ordered something to drink."
"Thank you." We sit down and order our meal.
"Thank you for meeting me. I actually wanted to meet you because I have something to tell you."
"Alright."
"I havent't been completely honest to you the last seven days but I wanna tell you this."
"What is it? Now I'm getting worried."
"Please don't hate me for not telling you this sooner but I was afraid of your reaction."
"Come on Shay just tell me."
"I...I ha..have a daughter." As soon as as I said this Miles split his coffee.
"You have a daughter?"
"Yes she is two years and her name is Amira Grace Mitchell. Are you mad for not telling me this?"
"No why would I be mad? I am just a little shocked. But I still like you and my feelings for you haven't changed. Have you a picture of her?" I nod and give him a picture of Amira that I have in my purse(picture above).
"She is really cute Shay."
"Thank you. So it is no probleme for you that I have a child?"
"No of course not. Does she see her father?"
"No I have no idea who her father is. I had a one night stand and a few weeks later I found out that I was pregnant with Amira. I was shocked because I just started working on my show an it goes four more years. I had no idea what I should do but then I told myself that this baby can't anything for my things so I decided to keep her and it was the best desicion."
"Oh I am glad that you have told me that and I would love to meet her."
"Yeah I can't wait until you meet her but we have to tell her that you are one of my old friends so she isn't confused at first."
"Yeah sure everything you want to." I am really glad that Miles now knows that I have a daughter.