Date night

~six months later~
The last six months were absolutly amazing for the three of us. Miles is staying at our place for the most of the time and Amira absolutly adores him which I am glad about. She knows that Miles and I are together and is really happy about it. He is like the father that Amira never had. I just bought Amira to Troian's and Patrick's place where she stays for the night while Miles and I are going out to eat dinner. When I get back to my house I get myself ready and wait till Miles comes and picks me up. A few minutes later Miles shows up and smiles.
"Hi beatiful." I smile and kiss him. It's like we know eachother since our whole live. I feel so loved and he always tells me how beautiful I am. We walk to his car and drive to our dinner.
"Where are we going to eat?"
"It's a suprise baby but it will take a while until we get there so you can sleep." I nod and begin to sleep.
When I wake up again Miles parks his car into the parking lot. We walk towawards the sea and I smile.
"Where are we?"
"We are driving with a boat and will eat dinner on it." I hug him and smile.
"What? Your serious. Oh god thank you bae."
"No probleme I just want to how you how much I love you." We walk to the boat and sit down as the boat begins to drive off.