Settling in

"This way Miss (your last name) your room is just up ahead," Sebastian shot another one of his trademark smiles.  You giggle and followed shyly behind the butler.  Glancing around you, you saw family portraits that looked like they cost thousands, the gold frames hung perfectly, the faces watching everyone who passes.  

"In here," Sebastian smiled "I hope you will be most comfortable and I look forward to working with you," Sebastian disappeared.  You smiled at your rather large room and shut the ruby red door.  You thought that your room was quite large bearing in mind that you were just a servant, but you were a sort of special servant....I mean, with three other young girls sent by the Queen! It must be an important job! You looked around the room, there was a king sized bed slap bang in the middle of the room against the swirly patterned wall, a crystal chandelier hung elegantly from the ceiling, matching lamps sat on both bedside tables.  The fuchsia pink bed spread looked so invitng that (your name) just had to jump on it.  The bed was soft and cushioned (your name) perfectly. (Your name) sat up and decided to unpack and report to Ciel immediately. (Your name) unpacked everything, from little dainty knickers to your dresses.  Luckily your older sister who was looking after you could afford decent dresses unlike some maids who only have one type of dress. (Your name) was very confused about the fact that the Queen had sent you and two other middle class young girls to the Phantomhive Manor to work as a maid! You were very sure that Ciel would have noticed that your not upper or working class.....

Once (Your name) had finished she quickly checked her reflection in the long mirror beside the door, which was very convenient, and left her room.  You wound your way through corridors, the same way that Sebastian had shown you on the way to your room until you reached the main hall where the grand entrance was. (Your name) glided down the stairs to the bottom and looked left then just as you looked right Sebastian was standing there who gave you a fright so that you shot your hand up to your chest.

"Sorry Miss.(Your last name) I didn't mean to startle you," Sebastian grinned.

"It's fine, really," you smiled back, removing your hand.

"The Young Master would like to see you in his study now," he informed.

"Certainly," you nodded, as you began to follow Sebastian who guided you to a long double wooden door, he pushed it open for you and motioned for you to step in. You slipped into the room and smiled as you walked in.

"Please take a seat," Ciel gestured to a seat in front of his mahogany desk. You gracefully sat down on a cushioned chair and waited for Ciel.

"I know this may be sudden and out of the ordinary, as you was asked to visit by the Queen," Ciel started, shuffling some papers in the process. "I have been notified that you are middle class, in fact I can see your middle class," (Your name) blushed slightly but continued to listen. "Therefore we won't make you work too hard," Ciel flashed a grin in Sebastian's direction. "I take it you have seen your room?"

"Yes thank you, its wonderful," (Your name smiled) flicking a piece of (Your hair colour) hair behind her back.

"I'm glad." Ciel smiled "You can have today off, however as your middle class you are welcome to have breakfast with me at 8am sharp everyday for your stay and then work will commence at 10am till 3pm with a lunch break again with myself."

"Oh Ciel, your too kind, thank you," (Your name) blushed, Ciel blushed slightly seeing (Your name's) cheeks flush a slight pink, he then cleared his throat "Uh, anyway, I would like you to go with Sebastian and meet the other servants," (Your name) stood up and walked towards Sebastian.

"Thank you Ciel," (Your name) nodded and followed Sebastian out.