epilogue

The Order of the Phoenix

Atticus was absolutely disgusted by Umbridge, enough to join Ron, Hermione, and Harry build a secret club called "Dumbledore's Army". Together, they all learned many things from Harry, such as the disarming spell and the patronus spell. (hers was a fox.) Atticus and Harry had suffered from a horrible fight because of Cho Chang's constant flirting with Harry. (he claimed she was just being friendly, Atticus thought otherwise.) But, when the army is found, Atticus puts their differences behind them and fights alongside the order.

Atticus comforted Harry when he lost his godfather, Sirius Black. She was there when Harry's entire world. Atticus promised she would be there until the end.

To The Boy Who Cried,

I know this year was rough. In all honesty, it will always be rough. You are Harry Potter after all. You will always have this burden on your shoulders and no one can do anything but yourself. You are in control here. Not Voldemort, Not Dumbledore. You.

You may think you have to do this alone, but you have us. We will always be here for you. I will always be here. I love you, Harry. Forever and Always.

Sincerely,

Atticus

The Half-Blood Prince

Harry had begun to use an old, tattered potions text book. To Atticus, Ginny, and Hermione he was slowly becoming obsessed with the damned thing. But, in his defense, he was the top of his potions class. After a horrific encounter with Draco Malfoy, and with much persuading, Harry willingly gave up the textbook. It wasn't helping anyone, certainly not Harry. Though the book was hidden somewhere in the castle, one thing still stuck in Harry's mind. Who was the Half-Blood Prince? Atticus was heartbroken. Dumbledore had been murdered by the man he trusted the most. The worst part was that Harry had to witness it all. He watched as the man who guided him throughout his past six years at Hogwarts. He watched as the Headmaster fell from the Astronomy Tower.

The storm was upon them, it was only a matter of time before they had to fight. It was bound to happen and Atticus was prepared for whatever came their way.

To The Boy Who Worries,

Strength is what you need and strength is what you get. The Army, The Order, even Hogwarts has your back Harry. You will not do this alone, I can promise you this. There is an inevitable war among us and it's up to you to decide how this turns out, Harry.

I love you, Harry James Potter. I will love you until the end of time, Always and Forever.

No matter what happens.

See you soon, Harry.

Sincerely,

Atticus Wilde

A/N:

OKAY SO CONSIDERING I'M WRITING A SEQUEL, I DECIDED TO JUST WRITE A SYNOPSIS OF TOP AND THBP!!!!

I WANT TO JUST SAY A HUGE THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS STORY. WHEN I FIRST PUBLISHED THIS, I WAS JUST DOING IT FOR FUN, BUT WHEN I SAW THE AMOUNT OF ATTENTION THIS BOOK WAS GETTING I WAS JUST BLOWN AWAY.

IM SO HAPPY THAT YALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND I HOPE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LOVED JUST AS MUCH.

SO, THIS IS THE END OF "TO THE BOY WHO LIVED". I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME WRITING THIS AND JUST THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

XX