part twenty-two

A/N:

pls read the note at the end of the chapter! Enjoy!

Atticus sat next to Harry, her hand rubbing his back as he stared out of their compartment window. The third trail had hit the entire student body of Hogwarts very hard. They had lost such a wonderful person, it was just overwhelming.

Atticus could see the guilt in Harry's eyes. It hurt to see him so empty.

"Hey, look at me." Atticus said gently. Harry turned and locked eyes with her.

"Don't you dare blame yourself for this. This was not your fault, Harry." Harry sighed.

"I'm not bla-"

"Yes, you are. I can see it. You blame yourself for not being able to stop Voldemort. You blame yourself for not being able to save Cedric, but this, this couldn't be stopped. There was nothing you could do. Voldemort is strong and you blame yourself for not being stronger. But, how can you be? You are only fourteen, Harry."

She watched as a stray tear escaped Harry's eyes. She glanced at Hermione and Ron, who seemed to get the message and left the compartment. As soon as they left, Harry had collapsed. Atticus quickly gathered him into her arms, soothing him the best she could.

Harry had fallen asleep against the window before Hermione and Ron had came back.

"Atticus, mum said that you were welcome to stay with us this summer. Merlin knows that Harry needs it." Ron whispered to her, trying not to wake Harry.

"I'll ask my parents. Thanks, Ron."

The train had reached Kings Cross and the group of friends rushed off trying to avoid the crowd.

"So, you'll write to me right Atticus?" Hermione questioned her new found friend.

Atticus smiled widely at her. "Of course! And I'll let you know what my parents say, Ron."

After saying her goodbyes to Hermione and Ron, it was just the couple. Harry embraced Atticus tightly and kissed her forehead. "Write to me, call me, I don't care. Just, Just don't forget about us. Okay?"

"Okay, I promise."

Atticus gasped loudly and turned around quickly. "Wait Harry!" Harry turned around and quickly walked back to her.

"Yeah?"

"Here," Atticus handed Harry a white envelope with his name printed on it. "don't open it till you get home."

Harry raised his eyebrow, but nodded nonetheless. He kissed Atticus softly once more and rushed back to his awaiting family.

When Harry got back to the Duresly's place, he rushed to his room. Sitting down on his bed, he grabbed the letter and roughly opened it.

To The Boy Who Loves Me,

I honestly never thought that I would be ending my fourth year;

1. Madly in love with a wonderful, down to earth boy

2. Having met new people who welcomed me into their lives with open arms.

But, thanks to you, I have all of this. Do you remember the pact we made? You helped me in ways that no one else could have. I am so thankful that you replied to my letter. Without you, Harry, I wouldn't be this new person.

I hope you understand how much I love you. Because, trust me, it's a lot.

So here's to the boy who stole my heart and ran.

Love,

A

a/n:

so here it is! the final chapter of TTBWL! all that is left is the epilogue!

also, i may have liedddd.

i will be doing a sequel! it wont be during the Order of The Phoniex or The Half Blood Prince, but during the Deathly Hallows!

It will be in Atticus's perspective considering Harry will not be at Hogwarts during the school year. It will be called "To The Girl Who Dreams"

IM SO EXCITED TO DO THIS SHIT YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YALL ARE TOO!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME

XX