part fifteen

The common room was filled with a burnt orange glow coming from the fire place. Atticus sat on one edge of the couch, a blanket wrapped around her legs, her hair rested on top of her head in a loose bun, and a book in hand. Harry sat on the other side, his legs also under the blanket and his eyes trained on the girl who sat in front of him. Her face was illuminated by the fire burning in front of them, her brown eyes shining a shade brighter than usual. Loose strands of hair caressed her face, her lips in a permanent pout. She was absolutely perfect to Harry.

"You're staring." Atticus mumbled softly, glancing up from her book with a shy smile on her pink lips.

"How can I not, you're so beautiful." Harry said with a wide grin. Atticus laughed softly at him, her eyes crinkling ever so slightly.

"Shush, you dork." Atticus said playfully, nudging him with her foot. Harry laugh loudly causing Atticus to smile brightly at him. Harry sighed contently, a smile still gracing his lips. Atticus stood up, still giggling slightly, and stretched.

"Goodnight, you goofba- Harry!" Atticus squealed mid-sentence. Harry had grabbed her arm and pulled her back down on to the couch. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. He placed a small kiss onto her temple and smiled into her hair.

"Stay, please." Harry whispered to her sending chills down her spine.

Atticus turned her head and Harry caught sight of a breath-taking smile.

"For you, always." Atticus whispered back, her voice held a love so deep, Harry felt as if the world turned for them and them only.

A/N:

lol a short fluff ball of a chapter bc im lazyyyyyyy

also, a huge thank you to you all for getting this book to 1K reads! its absolutely phenomenal and im honestly at a loss for words. annnnnnnd another thanks to Potter_Not_Pot for helping come up with the ship name "Hat"! okay lastly, thank you to everyone who helped with the name choosing process! It was much appreciated!

p.s.

 attached is a mood board for the soon-to-be-sailing ship, Hat.

see ya soon!