part sixteen

Harry was absolutely and utterly in love with Atticus and only a fool would think otherwise. He loved her smile that seemed to light any room she was in instantly. He adored the way her eyes shone with as bright as the stars that painted to navy sky. He cherished every word she spoke, every laugh she laughed, every time her cheeks flushed brightly when he showered her with compliments.

He loved every-damn-thing about Atticus Wilde and everyone knew it.

"Atticus." Harry whispered as he turned to face the girl who laid next to him. She was studying the clouds above them. Atticus turned her head and met his blazing green eyes.

"Yeah?" She asked, her voice just as soft as the grass they were laying on.

Harry took this moment in. He studied as her eyes searched his own for any explanation of his interruption. He watched as the sun turned her hazel eyes a shade brighter. He watched as the corners of her lips turned up slightly instantly brightening her face.

"I love you." Harry whispered as he turned on his side and put his hand on her cheek gently.

Atticus's eyes widen and a genuine smile painted her lips. Her eyes filled with such a deep adoration for the boy next to her.

"Really?" She asked softly. Her heart was beating like a drum and she swore anybody could hear it from a mile away.

Harry grinned widely and he rose, pulling her along with him. "Yes, really. I love you so damn much and I would love it if you would do me the honor of officially being my girlfriend." Harry noticed the faint frown that had appeared suddenly.

"What? What is it?" Harry rushed out frantically. Atticus laughed softly as she grabbed gently grabbed his face.

"It's nothing, but I-I just already thought we were together."

Harry laughed loudly and tackled her into a hug. Giggles erupted from the brunette as she rested her head against Harry's chest.

"I love you, Harry Potter. Always and forever."

A/N:

LMAO HAVE I ALREADY USED THIS MOOD BOARD???????????