part eighteen

Hermione and Atticus both talked amongst one another. Well, Hermione talked and Atticus gave her input here and there. The girls were walking to Hogsmeade trying to find a little shop full of gowns that Hermione claimed to have seen.

"Look! There it is!" Hermione tugged Atticus towards the small, hidden shop. As the girls entered the shop, they were overwhelmed by the bright colors and different types of dresses that were scattered around them. Atticus was absolutely blown away with everything around her.

"Can I help you girls today?" A witch asked from behind a cluttered counter. Her eyes brightened instantly, realizing they were from Hogwarts.

"Oh! You need gowns for the Yule Ball, correct?" Atticus opened her mouth to answer, but she was quickly cut off. "Yes, yes, follow me! I have the perfect gowns for you dearies!"

Atticus and Hermione were whisked away into the depths of the shop, poked and prodded to find the perfect dress for the ball.

Hermione sat patiently waiting for Atticus to come out of the dressing room.

"You ready, Hermione?" Atticus asked nervously, her palms growing clammy.

"Yes! Come out already!" Hermione answered giddily, excitement laced through her words. Atticus sighed and slowly pushed the curtain that separated the two. Hermione gasped in surprise, nearly dropping the bag that was in her hand.

"What? Is it too much?" Atticus frantically rushed out glancing down at the burgundy dress.

"No, wow, you look stunning, Atticus! If you do not get this dress, I will force you into this." Hermione told her with a straight face. Atticus smiled widely at Hermione. She turned to the mirror that hung on the wall.

"Do you think he will like it?" Atticus asked softly, gently touched the tulle material.

"Of course, you look so beautiful."

Atticus smiled shyly, casting her gaze to the floor. Hermione laughed and clapped her hands together, the bag she held, moving along with her.

"Enough, go change so we can go get some butter beer in our systems, okay?"

Atticus took one last lingering glance in the mirror, the smile never leaving her face. She couldn't wait for this ball.

A/N

HERE IS ATTICUS' DRESS LMAO IDK WHERE IT IS FROM, BUT I JUST GOOGLED RED PROM DRESS YO.

ALSO IDK IF I EVER SET A FACECLAIM FOR ATTICUS, BUT OLIVIA COOKE POTRAYS HER!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIMEEEEE

xx

-outlaws