part two

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. An unfamiliar owl was perched on the table, staring at him with it's warm eyes. Ron and Hermione shared a glance as Harry took the letter from the owl.

"Who is it from?" Hermione questioned.

"Doesn't say, its just addressed to me." Harry mumbled, flipping the envelope trying to find a name other than his own.
A sharp pinch gained his attention.

"I think you meed to reply." Ron said wearily eyeing the owl. Nodding, Harry grabbed spare parchment and took Hermione's quill. Harry read the letter with a ghost of a smile on his face.
     "Does it say who its from?" Hermione asked once more after seeing his reaction,
     "S-Sirius." He said quickly.
     This would be his secret for now.

     To A,
     What makes you think  that it's wrong? You can care for strangers just as you can friends.
      So you know me? Could you tell me what house you're in? Maybe i could find you.
      Thank you for seeing me. It means a great deal to me that someone (aside from Ron and Hermione) sees me as me.
      I have a question, why now? I mean, why haven't you approached me before?

-Harry

    After quickly jolting down a reply and shielding it from his two nosy friends, he gave it to the barn owl. Hooting in thanks, the trio watched as it soared out of the Great Hall.