Chapter 13: A Pyromaniac & A Dancer -- A Terrible Mistake

I realized by the footsteps that it was Andrew. I knew the sound of his boots anywhere. As much as I wanted him here, I didn't. And I at least wanted to be dressed. "Close your eyes. I'm getting dressed."

"Fine," There was no acid in his voice, no sadness, no happiness, nothing.

I went into my bedroom and put on my lucky underwear and my favourite bra. Then I passed by Andrew again to get into my closet. I put on a pair of jean capris that were bleach-stained (on purpose), and my black tank-top from Suzy Sheer up in Canada. Then I put on my zebra-striped high heels. I went to my room, and stood at the foot of the bed. "Okay, you can open them again," I threw him attitude and talked a little loudly, as "The Sadness Will Never End" was still playing. Andrew walked over, holding Jynxie-Babe. She jumped out of his arms and licked my feet, so I picked her up.

I raised an eyebrow, "What did you want? I'm breaking Jinxx and Sammi's rules right now."

"I talked to them. They allowed it just this once because I really need to talk to you," he sounded a bit desperate.

"Give up. I gave up on you 4 days ago. You need to give up already," I wouldn't let him apologize or anything.

"I won't give up on you! So don't give up on me. These scars won't tear us apart..."

"YOU'RE TOO FUCKING LATE!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU HIT ME AND KICKED ME DOWN THE STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!" I stopped yelling, "I was carrying your child. You killed it. And remember, I can always say that you raped me. If the female doesn't consent, it's rape. I can charge you with rape, domestic violence, and some degree of murder. So there you go. Just leave. I told you, I've given up."

"I won't give up on you..." There were tears in his eyes, and for a split second, I thought I had my Andy back.

"Give up. Leave, and never come back. I never want to see you again."

"Fine!" Andy pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He was smoking inside. Awesome. Thanks. That's when I knew there had to be something wrong with Andy. Either drugs, or alcohol, or SOMETHING. He would never do this if he was normal. Andrew took his lighter, and held it up to the curtains of my bed. The flame was half an inch away, and I yelled, "GET THAT THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR I'LL CHARGE YOU WITH ARSON, TOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fine! This any better?!?!" He held his lighter up to Jynxie. I started sobbing and screamed at him, "YOU GODDAMN SONUVABITCH!!!!!!!! THAT'S ANIMAL CRUELTY AND IS ALSO ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY WILL I CHARGE YOU WITH ANIMAL CRUELTY, BUT PETA WILL ALSO BE ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, don't worry, Honey. You'll see me all the time," he winked, and I shoved him out the door and cried for Jinxx. Sammi came too, following Jinxx at his heels. She went and showed Andrew out the door, and Jinxx looked at me, terrified.

He walked into my room and closed the doors, "What's wrong, Baby Girl?!? What the fuck did he do to you?!?"

"When he first got here, everything was fine. I told him to close his eyes so I could get out of the tub and get dressed. That went okay. Then I stood right here, and told Andrew he could come here. He did, and I asked what he wanted, but to make it quick because I was breaking your rules. He told me that he had asked for special permission, so I told him to hurry anyway 'cuz I was about to go out. Then I said that he needs to give up because I gave up on him 4 days ago. And he threw lyrics in my face! He said, and I quote, 'I won't give up on you, so don't give up on me'."