Chapter 12: Bastards, Bacon, Bedrooms, & Baths

Time: ??:??

Location: ?????

I woke up to a massive headache!!!! I looked around and saw I was in what looked like a hospital room. Bobby and Scout were asleep, cuddling on a chair, and in another chair, Jinxx and Sammi were asleep in each other's arms. Then on the couch, CC, Sandra, Ash, and Jake were asleep.

I looked to my left and saw another hospital bed. There was a body in it, breathing deeply, with my sleeping puppy on top. I took a closer look and realized it was Andy! Screw him. Screw Andrew Biersack. I decided to try to get the chart at the foot of my bed to see what was wrong with me, when I felt a god-awful pain in my right side. I clutched my side, whimpering in pain.

Andrew heard, somehow, and ran to my side, "Are you okay?!"

"No," I let acid ooze from my tongue, "No thanks to YOU."

"What is it you need?" Andrew looked like he would cry. Good.

"The chart at the foot of my bed." Andrew handed it to me and laid back down in his bed. I looked at the chart. It said I had 2 broken ribs, a fractured rib, massive internal bleeding, a dangerous loss of blood, stitches in my wrists, and then I came to the last part. It said I had massive bleeding from my reproductive organs. WHAT?!? The only way anything could have bled from there is if...! I started crying, and Andy put the chart back for me.

"Andrew, what did the doctor say when y'all got here?"

"She talked about your ribs... Your internal bleeding, your slashed wrists, and...... Well...... You um... You were pregnant. But when I kicked you down the stairs, you had a miscarriage..." Andy looked down, sitting on the edge of his bed.

I exploded, "So the test I took was WRONG?!?!?!?!?!"

"Apparently......" Andrew didn't look at me. "And YOU KILLED OUR OWN CHILD!?!?!?!?!?!? You son of a bitch," I was bawling.

"I- I-..." Andrew sighed, obviously ashamed. Good. Then I noticed a tear fall onto the floor. He was crying. Good. He fucking deserved it. I would've happily had his child. Raised it on my own, given my life up for it. But no. Andrew Dennis Biersack, also known as Andy Six, had to kill his own baby.

"I can't believe you. You broke my ribs and you killed your own child!"

"I didn't know! We both thought you weren't pregnant!"

"That doesn't excuse the fact that you beat me!" I heard the radio DJ announce that "Love the Way You Lie" was up next. Perfect for this situation, how ironic.

"I know," Andrew was crying. Ask me if I cared.

"I hate you. You know I would have loved that baby. Maybe I would have hated its father, but at least I'd give up everything for that child. I would have been able to tell that baby that it was the product of a pure love that fell apart."

"I'm sorry! Next time I'll... I don't know... Baby, please, I'm so sorry!!"

"FUCK YOU! 'Next time'?! There won't BE a next time!!!!! You're perfectly healthy! You get to leave today, I bet! I get to stay here for days more!"

"No. I could've left 3 days ago. You get to leave today."

"3 days ago?! What's today?!?!"

"Saturday..."

"If you could've left 3 days ago, why didn't you?" I let venom flow in my words.