33| Minx

M33| 73 Thursday

"Are you ready to hear my offer?"

He hadn't mentioned the offer all day. For the most part he was kind to me. Although I was handcuffed for most of the journey. It was nice to have them off now. He was acting real suspicious.

"Why would I ever agree to anything you have to offer me!?"

Maybe if he had gotten to me earlier I might have considered joining him. Arthur isn't my enemy anymore. Sure I still had a strong dislike for him, but I wasn't willing to join a rogue against him. Killing him would be too easy anyway. The best way to get revenge is to make them have a sudden realization and live with the guilt.

It's much more satisfying that way. Who knows, years of guilt might lead to eventual suicide. I'd rather keep my hands clean and my conscious clear. These rogues are just thinking short term. Killing him isn't going to fix whatever he did to them.

"How about I fill you in and then you make your decision?"

Why was he acting so smug like he knew I'd say yes?

"We should just kill her brother.",my captor interrupted,"What use is a little girl to us?"

Obviously more than you are! You're just the dumb muscle that's doing whatever your brother tells you to!

"Wouldn't it be ironic for the daughter of the Alpha's mate to kill him?",the leader smirked.

I've already thought of that.

"I'm not killing anyone."

I refuse to do that.

"I told you she's useless."

Who invited him?

The leader lifted his hand silencing his brother,"Is it motivation you're seeking? I can help with that."

"Nothing you say will change my mind. Kill me or let me go."

I'd rather die on my own terms.

"So brave.",he laughed,"Did you ever wonder why your dad was attacked?"

"He was trying to protect us."

My father was the brave one.

"That's true, but why?"

"He loves us."

I didn't like the look he was giving me.

"Want to know something Minx?",he leaned closer,"I killed your dad and it's the Alpha's fault."

"I'm going to kill you!", I screamed has I launched myself at the rogue.

I didn't care if they killed me. All that mattered was killing the rogue for what he did to my father. At least I would have killed my father's murderer. They could burn me alive and I wouldn't care. The anger inside me was like a volcano.

I lashed out not caring what part of the rogue I hurt. He actually had the audacity to laugh while I was attacking him. My teeth and nails were digging into him and yet he didn't seem effected. His brother grabbed on to me,but I kicked him back while I continued my attack. Blood was seeping out of him,it wasn't enough.

Flipped onto my back I struggled to get free,"You are strong Minx and that is why I want you on my side. Killing him will be the best revenge."

I'd never join my father's killer!

"You killed my father!"

"He killed my mate!",he yelled back,"Is it not fair to return the favor?"

I almost told him he should have killed Molly.

"I will kill you!"

"I'm sure you will."

My wrist slipped from his grip. I used my claws to stab deep into his gut. His brother was gone and the guards were missing. I pushed him off of me with my foot. Everything was perfect.

The rogue wasn't moving, but just to be safe I used one of the sticks from the fire to stab his already bleeding stomach. I needed to be quick. The brother and the guards could be anywhere. Right now I wasn't sure if I was going to kill Arthur or not. He didn't kill my father, however he caused it. Three days should be enough time to decide.

Running in wolf form should make the trip shorter. Were they even looking for me? Had they told my mother? What happened to Amanda? I need to know they're okay.

Running in wolf form wasn't something I did often. It was turning out to be a lot easier than on two. Luckily Tony won't be around to tackle me for no reason. I wish I knew how things were at the pack. How will my mom react when I tell her?

Molly. Why would I even think about trading my father's life for hers? I know I said that she's taken his life in a way, but that was different. I think that was the most selfish thing I'd ever thought. My father would be ashamed.

The father that loved me no matter what I did. He gave me advice when I needed it and kept all my secrets. No one could replace him in my heart. He gave up his life to save our family because of something his almost family caused. My father was gone and in that moment all I was focused on was wanting him back.

Now I've killed someone when I said I never would. Someone's life ended by my hands. His mate's already dead,but what about the rest of his family. What if they had kids? They'd grow up without a father because of me. At least I spent almost eighteen years of my life with mine.

I don't regret what I've done,but I do regret the impact it might have on other lives. With killing him I may have saved lives and avenged the ones that have already ended. However, those who knew him might think differently. Why was I rationalizing this? He deserved what happened to him.

He killed my father and many others. His supposed followers and brother didn't do anything to help save him. If they had I'd be the one bleeding out. I shouldn't be feeling sad for ending a life. I should be rejoicing in his death.