Angels/Demons

My eyes widened. My wings couldn't simply be given to her.

Lilith rolled her eyes as she stared at my furrowed brows. She pulled a knife out as she rolled her eyes. "Hurry up, time is running out." She teased as she lightly caressed Robin's cheek with it.

"I don't know how to just give them to you." I said with an edge of worry. She then rolled her eyes at me again.

"Ethan you will not give her your wings!" A voice boomed behind me.

I spun around and saw a charging Tony. "Your interest in this girl will be the death of us all." He spat. I was in utter confusion.

"Kill her Lilith, she's an abomination anyway." He spat yet again.

"Whatever you say." She sang as she slowly slid the knife across Robin's throat.

"No." I yelled and I ran and snatched the knife and gun out her hand. And with one involuntarily move I shot Lilith's head.

She laughed. She laughed like a crazy man. The bullet hole in her head made it even more morbid. If felt like eternity before she stopped as I was edging closer to Robin as she was struggling to edge closer to me.

"You thought you could kill me with your mortal weapon?! No no NO." She yelled. "Give me your wings or I swear I will use what is left of my energy to create a earthquake that will swallow this whole town."

"Ethan." Tony said with exhaustion. And time froze literally. I looked around and saw everything in motion stop. "Look, I barely have anytime so here it goes. Lilith is dying, and she needs your wings to give her energy, but before I say what I say I need you to stay rational." I nodded.

"Lilith's lifeline is connected to Robin's so-" but I cut him off with a gasp. "So if Lilith dies Robin dies to?" He nodded.

"Everyone is born with an angel and a demon, a demon can overpower the angel, things like depression, stress, self-harm, anxiety, and much more. But the Angel can overpower the demon, things like happiness, love, self-preservation, and many more things related to that.

"Lilith is Robin's demon."

"And who's her angel?" I asked.

"You're her angel."
----