Hope he feels the same chp12

I realized I never showed Tony so here he is.

____________
Robin/

My pencil tapped the worn in wooden desk. My thoughts whispered to me. The boring lesson made them harder to ignore.

Get out of here and get high.
You haven't cut for a while....

My pencil stopped tapping.

Red. Red. Crimson red. Crimson red is the color of blood. The blood  you haven't seen in a bit.

But the scars sting in the shower and are hard to hide. Always wearing sweaters and plaid that reached my hands.

My breath shortened a bit. You're fine, you're oka-.

"Robin are you alright?", my first period teacher asked. My head snapped up and my eyes met his. I shook my head. "May I please go to the nurse's office", I croaked quietly. He nodded and quickly gave me a pass.

The stares of my peers made my cheeks heat up as I walked out the classroom. Breathe in, breathe out.

Think about Ethan. But he was a liar. Breathe. Breathe.

My airways felt stuffed. My steps stopped. Why am I always sad...there is nothing to be sad about. Maybe other than the fact of having no mother to care for me. But I was used to it by now. Students passing by gave me looks of concern some even stopped me to see if I was okay. I said I was fine.
Just fine.

Ethan/

My bladder was about to explode.

I rocked back and forth in my chair and asked the teacher many times to use the restroom. That's it I'm done.

"Fuck it I'm leaving", I said as I got up from my chair. "Ethan Ricotta sit your ass down or else", my first period teacher, Mr.Darwin states with anger.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the classroom knowing the old man wouldn't run after me. I hurriedly walked into the bathroom.

"Well,well, it's the white boy", I heard a voice state. "Please move Tony or I might 'accidentally' piss on you", I said with an aggravated tone. His dark eyes narrowed a bit as he let me pass. His height didn't seem to be intimidating to me since I was practically same. I glided past him and entered a stall.

"So I've-", but my urine hitting the toilet water interrupted him.

He continued with a annoyed tone after I finished. "So I've been wondering why you're always hanging around Robin, you know, my girlfriend".

"We're friends and friends talk to each other", I shrugged. I buttoned up my pants and walked out the stall. I saw Tony looking at himself in the mirror. Why am I not surprised?

I reached the the sink but the back of my neck was pulled back. I let out a strangled gasp of surprise. "I swear if yo-", but the bathroom door opened and I twisted my head to find Leena with wide eyes.

"Unhand him Tony or else", she said with an angry glint in her eyes. He growled. An animal type of growl that echoed from the depths of his throat.

Leena revealed pointy sharp teeth. Tony let go of me and I dropped to the floor coughing. I could feel the heat of their anger. "Back off bitch", Tony hissed.

I then saw a red glow in Leena's cheeks. Anger was evident. Lots of it. She glided towards him before I processed what happen Leena grabbed his neck. Tony's eyes went wide. "Get out of here", she hissed to me. And I did. "Grab Robin with you and get out of here", she added lastly when o reached the door. I ran to her first period.

I then saw her standing still just staring at the ground.

______________

________Robin/

________
Robin/

I tried. I really did. But the thoughts were hurled at me like catapults. Sadness enveloped me. I felt someone shake my shoulder. "Rob we gotta g-", but my sob interrupted what Ethan was saying. I felt stares that made my sobs shy away to quiet whimpers as I fell into his arms.

I let my body feel his. I felt his beating heart. The beats were quick and mine were to. His bony structure felt comfortable. But he lies. But I loved him. I wanted more than these hugs or these laughs that we share.

But did he feel the same?
///

Silence hung in the air. It drowned out our conversation. He took me out the school and said leave now, questions later.

I gave him smile. A real one. Not the superficial ones.

The roar of thoughts in my mind calmed down to bearable breezes.

I entwined my hand with his.

I felt complete.

_______________

THIS WASNT GOOD IM SORRRRY. AHJQUHFEEKJB.

Okay I've calmed down, if anyone is reading this please vote if you liked this part and comment what I should improve or what you liked.

Stay gold