Blog

Song: The End by: My Chemical Romance

///

It was as if shards of glass ran down my throat and pierced my heart.

It was as if my brain collapsed on its self and couldn't get back together.

She can still come back.

"No." I simply say as I start getting out the bed. "Ethan, honey." My mother cried. I finally noticed she wore all black. Head to toe.

"She isn't dead, you're lying." I exclaimed. My mother's eyes barely seeped into my cold heart. "Her funeral is today." She croaked.

I turned away from her.

And fell limp as I collapsed on to the wooden floor. She got crashed by a car, she couldn't come back. She's dead. Robin is dead.

//////

The funeral was hard. They left her casket closed, I couldn't hold on to a little piece of her even if it was just a dead shell.

I was currently in Robin's mother's house. It was as if the death of her daughter woke her up and made her productive again.

She handed the many other guests in the house food, which were friends from school or relatives. Tony didn't show up.

Then a knock on the door silenced the subtle chatter in the house. "I'll get it." I croaked and the chatter slowly began again as I got up.

I opened the door and a group of two people stood there. One of them I recognized. Harley, my cousin. The other one had soft light brown curls and vibrant brown skin. They didn't look particularly ready for a funeral, their get up was to casual and easy going.

"Harley, what're you doing here?" I asked sounding more harsher than intended. He didn't seem to notice. "This is the house of Robin the blogger, right?" He asked.

Robin the blogger? "This really isn't a good time Harley." I said as I tried to close the door but his foot stopped me.

"I came all the way from Maine." He sighed as he tried stepping in.

"She's dead, got ran over by a car." I croaked. The two of their eyes widened.

"She's really been helping us out over her tumblr blog, for depression." The curly head goes on. She looked as if she might cry.

"She made me feel something other than pain or boredom."

///////