Embrace Your Curves Bby Girl (chp4)

This is Robin ((:
And her body does look a bit petite but Robin has a bit of a tummy and her arms are thicker and her hair is darker. Just imagine a more curvier version of this girl.
~*~
Song: Mrs.Potato Head- Melanie Martinez
_______
My trembling hands finally tied Robin's shoes. I hoped she didn't notice. I awkwardly tapped her shoe. "All finished", I stated. It was hard to keep my voice from shaking. I sniffled and faced her. Her elegantly shaped eyebrows were knit together. She was thinking.

What I saw chilled me to the core. Skinny pills were stuffed in her sleeve. I recognized the bottle from a drugstore and I always sneered in disgust at the sight of it. I then saw Robin's eyes light up as if she realized something. "Ethan what'd you see", she asked. She cautiously grabbed her wrist with her other hand.

I cried. "Why? Robin why?". She held back a whimper as I stepped forward and she stepped back. I grabbed her wrist and pulled out the tiny bag of pills. "Don't fucking touch me", she yelled. She snatched the bag out of my hand. I saw a few people turn their heads. "I can do anything I want to my body", she spat at me with a hard stare. But I saw that this stare was as fragile as glass. And she was about to crack.

I learned from a very young age that Robin didn't take out the trash. Not physically, but mentally. She kept in the pain until it was to much to bear. All that trash just overflowed into tears. I felt my heart tear as I saw Robin look like she was about to cry.

"Look I can do anything", she said as she stuffed pills in her mouth. My eyes widened and and I snatched the pills right out her hand. I saw her wince as she swallowed. "They don't work anyway", she cried. I saw that pain was evident in her eyes. It glistened with sheer pain.

So then I just gave her a hug. A long hard hug. By now people weren't present but Robin and I. I felt her breast pressed against me and I felt her shock go through her body as she stayed still and unmoving. I then felt drops of water on my cheek and then I heard sniffling. Robin embraced me and shed her tears. "Oh Ethan. I'm sorry", she whispered. "Don't be sorry", I replied. My voice trembled.

Robin's eyes looked away from me. "I hate for you to see me this way. Pathetic and vulnerable.", she mumbled. I put a hand softly on her shoulder. "You're only human", I told her. Then Robin's eyes popped right out of her sockets as she looked behind me. I turned around and saw a red faced Tony reeling towards us. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Shit. Shit.", I mumbled. My first instinct was to run of course but I stayed my ground. For Robin.

"Hey, gay shit. What the fuck are you saying to MY girlfriend", he spat. "First off, being gay isn't an insult and I was talking to her like friends do. You know, move mouths make sounds come out, that forms into words", I replied back.

"You know I can like just punch you and like break your nose", he said back dumbly. Robin then put a hand on our chests and started pushing us away from each other since we were almost touching noses. "Tony, stop starting dumb shit". "Don't tell ME WHAT TO DO", he yelled back at her. I saw Robin's eyes well up in tears but then they disappeared no later than a second. Tony realized that he did something wrong. "I'm sorry babe. You know I love you", he cooed to her. "Of course", she replied back with forced admiration. Her eyes said otherwise. Something was messing with Robin's head. Something I always overlooked. Was it school? Was it from her mom? Or maybe just this world crashing upon her. Maybe Tony but she was too smart to listen to him. Right?

Deep down I didn't want to know what was influencing Robin's behavior because anything that would do that to  Robin could be beyond terrifying because it's Robin. Strong. Stable.

I sighed. Robin's eyes said don't leave me but Robin departed saying good bye to me. Tony just tried to give me a smirk.

I lost this one. But I'll get her happy again. Motivated. To feel loved.

______
Kinda boring sorry.

Vote if you liked this chapter.
Comment what I should improve or what you just liked about this chapter. I

I really appreciate it when you do (: