Silly Girl (18)

Ethan/

Leena and I were pushed out Robin's room. I felt conflicted about what to do.

We sat against the wall across from Robin's room. Leena's eyes seemed to twinkle with a thought.

"What're you thinking about." I asked her blandly. "I'm thinking about how foolish she is. We offer her help and she doesn't even think about taking it. I mean she cuts herself. I hate using ableist slurs but she is acting extremely idiotic and stupid." She stated all at once.

I was extremely taken aback with her bluntness. "Well I find it simply trag-" but she interrupted my statement.

"Tragic? She has both of us, councilors, therapists, ACTUAL PROFESSIONALS that could help her. She is simply acting ignorant."

Leena's words soaked in. And through the bluntness, I could actually see a point emerging. She was right in some way. I slid up against the wall. But I could never look at Robin as someone foolish.

//////////

SHORT BUT I HOPED I PUT A LITTLE BIT OF DEEP MEANING IN IT.

BUT THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES TO THE STORY. THE DAY WONT REPEAT TWELVE DAYS, IT'LL REPEAT UNTIL I REALLY WANT IT TO STOP.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it's not that good );

Vote if ya liked it or comment what I should improve, and/or something you simply liked.

🍾Gracias🍾

(DAYUM hoped I spelled it right)