Biology Tutoring

Începe de la început

You didn't pay attention because you always got distracted. You were currently looking out the door window because a kid was getting in a fight with the social studies teacher, Mr.Crisp.

Mr.Crisp was nice if you were on his good side, which luckily you were. If you were on his bad side, things did not go to well. He would yell and sometimes make kids cry.

By the time your daydreaming stopped, you heard the bell go off. You got up right before the teacher spoke again.

"May I see (Y/N) (L/N) and Leo Valdez?"

You looked at Leo and smiled sheepishly. You both walked up to the teachers desk. You were getting nervous because you knew this talk wouldn't be good.

"(Y/N), I see you grades have been dropping drastically."

"Yes sir, I know." You mumbled quietly while sighing.

"Why is that?"

"I get distracted by what's outside the classroom too much. I'm sorry. I'll do better."

"Well, Leo here has an A+. So, he'll be tutoring you after school today. You two can work something out since it's both free period for you."

"Okay." Leo said.

You both walked out of the classroom and walked to your lockers to put away your books.

"So, do you want to spend free period together and schedule the tutoring session after school?" You asked Leo while fighting off a blush.

"S-sure."

  After putting away your books, you both walked outside and sat under a tree. You brought a notebook and pencil to write details down.

"So, what time is good for you?" Leo asked.

"Anytime. You could walk home with me after school and I'll drive you home." You said.

"Sure. I'll text my foster parents. They sliding care anyways, but whatever." He said as he pulled out his phone and texted them.

  Leo smiled at you and you texted your mom that Leo was coming over to tutor you.

"My mom wants to know if you want to stay for dinner."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great!"

  You texted your mom back to tell her that Leo agreed to stay for dinner. You were really happy because the person you liked was coming to your house.

You opened your notebook to a fresh page of paper and wrote down your phone number and address. You smiled before ripping it out and handing it to Leo.

"Here's my phone number and address to schedule our next tutor session." You smiled.

"Okay. Th-thanks..." He replied back while stuttering.

  You giggled at his stuttering because you thought it was adorable. He began chuckling with you.

  After a while of spending time and talking to Leo, the bell rang signaling that the next class would be starting in five minutes. You and Leo got up and walked together to your lockers.

You got your Algebra II books while Leo got his American History books. You waved by to him as you walked to your class.

/Timeskip to end of school day/
  You packed all your books for tutoring and homework and waited by your locker for Leo. You saw Leo walking toward you while kids started crowding you once again.