22: knight in shining armour

Start from the beginning

"Ruuuunnn!" I hear someone yell in panick. I looked to my right to see a guy standing and the other guys crawling away in fear.

Is that blood on the ground?! Holy cow. What did this guy do to them?

The guy holding my now throbbing wrist let go and lunged at the guy but the guy dodged it and gave the guy holding me earlier a jab. A hard one.

The guy holding me doubled in pain before cowardly running away.

This guy is my knight in shining armour.

"You really didn't have to do that, I could've handled it myself," I told him checking my wrist under my long sleeves. I have been hiding my wrist behind long sleeves. That way, the others won't see it.

The guy looked at me. He was like a Greek God! He was...indescribable!

"Well, it looked like it," he shrugged.

I was about to ask him something when his phone suddenly rang scaring the both of us.

"Uhm..." he started awkwardly before taking his phone out. "I'm just gonna answer this," he told me.

I nodded in response. He moved away from me before answering.

I couldn't hear what he was saying but I clearly heard the, "What?!!!!" Part.

He hung up after probably twenty seconds before shouting that he had to go.

Shoot! I forgot his name! Plus I have to thank him!

"What's you name?" I yelled out but clearly he didn't hear me as he kept running without looking back.

I sighed. I didn't even say thank you to him. I'm so bad.

I walked silently to my car thinking about everything that happened.

I sighed once more before entering my car and turning the ignition on.

-
-
-

"Woooow Sahara! You didn't even bother calling me if I wanted to eat there too," my sister whined as she gave me a bad look.

I looked at her innocently. "I never knew that you haven't eaten yet, not my fault."

She looked at me and pouted before storming upstairs.

Oh well.

I went upstaurs and inside my own room before flopping on the bed.

Now it's time to do some gossiping.

-
-
-

I take the bus as usual and leave at the same spot as usual.

Am I forgetting something? I feel like I am. Oh well I'll find out later.

"Hey!! Whaddup!" I certain female girl asks as she puts her arm around me.

"Nothing much," I replied as we walked through the gates.

Do you guys know how gates make a sound when they get opened? Yeah, that? Well I love that sound for some weird reason. Just had to say that.

"What do you mean nothing?!" Bridgitte asked in disbelief.

"What? Is there something?" I asked her as I emphasized the word 'something'.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "Remember your knight in shining armour? He saved you!"

I stuck my hand out in front of me and gave her a what look. "So?"

"Well, aren't you gonna find a way to say thank you to him--wait a minute! Where's Tie?" Bridgitte asked.

Oh shoot yeah! That totally got out of my mind! I was thinking of my knight in shining armour so much that I forgot about my 'boyfriend'.

I immediately called Tie.

"Hello?" He picked up. "Where the heck are you? I've been outside your house for a long time and we're about to get late!"

I moved my phone away from my ears and winced. "You have to chill! Oh and I took the bus," I said sheepishly.

"Oh my!" He groaned. "Ok bye! I'll see you there!" He said grumpily.

Boy please. I'm not in the mood to be grumpy like you. What's gotten his head so rotten anyways?

"Ok!" I said happily as to make him more annoyed before hanging up.

I looked at Bridgitte and smiled innocently at her while she simply rolled her eyes and shook her head.

-
-
-

"Oh em gee! You should've seen the new guy! He's in my homeroom!" A girl shrieked.

Speaking off, Bridgitte is sadly not in this class so I'm all alone. I haven't seen Tie either which made me feel kind of lonely.

This new-kid-news has been spreading around the school like wild fire and it was getting annoying. All I hear from them are:

"He looks so good!"

Or, "Damn his abs are popping right out of his shirt," or whatever trash they're saying.

Like please, stop staring at him; it's rude!

Who is the guy anyway--

"Good morning class!" Mr.Browns started. "Of course you've all been talking about this new kid and this kid just happens to be in this class," he continued. As usual, all the girls screamed like fan girls. "Now girls! Girls! No need to pop his bubble so take it easy on him, we clear?"

The girls groaned but pulled their shirts lower anyways. Low enough for the new kid to see their different coloured bra. Ew girls. Gross.

"Please welcome him," Mr. Browns smiled. This teacher is probably the most tolerable teacher here at school and he's nice.

A guy walked in and turned around to look at the class.

No.

How-- what?!

Isn't that my knight in shining armour?

"Hello, my name is Kiran."
________________
A/n
Aaaannddd that is it for today guys! Hope you enjoyed it!

P.S Pardon my mistakes please.