“Are you sure you want to be like us?” Keegan asked skeptically. I nodded slowly, but noticed we were under dark covers.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I answered truthfully. “It was bound to happen eventually anyways.” I stated.

“Right, of course, I’ll change you when we get back from our vacation.” I smiled to myself.

“When are we leaving by the way?” I asked sleepily. It took him a few moments to answer.

“Tomorrow morning.” He mumbled. My eyes shot open.

“I don’t have any clothes to wear and we didn’t even pack!” I panicked. Keegan laughed at my outburst and scowled at him once again.

“You need to learn to relax. I have everything already packed and ready to go in the morning. I had someone grab things you might need from your house and he brought a few important things. I put them in the closet.” I took a deep breath relaxing a bit. I tend to freak out over the smallest of things.

I mumbled an okay and closed my eyes again. I was getting very sleepy and sooner or later, I drifted off into a dream.

I sat in a house I was all too familiar with. I was at my house and I was watching my real parents playing with my little baby self. I laughed and giggled while my parents looked at me with adoration in their eyes. My mom was so beautiful. I looked just like her now that I’m older.

I started feeling jealous at my small self. She had her real parents. Something I would give anything to have back. I never knew them at all and a sad feeling came over me.

The scene changed and I was in the kitchen watching my mother feed me and my father filmed us. I wasn’t sure if that was what he looked like or how I imagined he would look like. He was tall and had light brown hair and a five o’clock shadow. He looked at my mother and me with such joy in his eyes and love.

I couldn’t believe my whole life was a lie. Aimee Donald was never a real person. She was a made up name with a fake parents that didn’t even love me or come to see me. I lived on my own for a while and didn’t have anywhere to go, but now I do. Scenes changed and each one was different. I watched myself grow a little bigger, I watched as my Foster Parents came and took me away. I watched myself grow older and older until I was the girl I was now.

My eyes flashed open and the room was dark. Keegan’s arm was around my torso and the familiar feelings swirling inside my stomach. I noticed that my eyes were crusted with dried tears and there were still some falling from my eyes. I sniffled and Keegan stirred a little in his sleep. I wiped the tears from my eyes and gently grabbed Keegan’s arm from my stomach and snuggled deeper into his warmth.

Keegan tightened his arms around me and I instantly felt better and safe. My heart thudded quickly within my chest and I enjoyed the feelings he was giving me until I shut my eyes and let sleep over take me again.

Keegan gently shook me awake telling me to get up and that we were leaving soon. I reluctantly opened my eyes and Keegan was hovering over me. He was dressed in a t-shirt and pants, but he forgot to brush his hair. I’m not even going to lie; he looked pretty sexy right now.

I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. I hardly got any sleep last night. Not good sleep anyways.

Keegan handed me my clothes and told me to get ready to leave. I headed in the bathroom and slipped my clothes on. I opened one of the drawers searching for an unused toothbrush and found a whole drawer full of unopened toothbrushes. I picked one I liked and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a loose bun and looked over myself.