Finding all that treasure

Start from the beginning

Eyes locked for a moment before both burst out in laughter.

"So am I." He admitted.

"The little dingy is here." Laughed the Captain.

It was time to journey to the deep.

******

"Now the oxygen supply will last up to about three hours. Give yourselves plenty of time to journey back up. Don't touch the red button unless an emergency arises."

"Why?" Rowen questioned the professor.

"The sub will self destruct."

"Why you old crack pot! Why put that in there?" Hollered the Captain.

"I'm sorry ,captain,but ,no, I did not install hair."

Tintin and I began to laugh.

"Never mind," growled Haddox. "Now listen you two. Both the trawler and us are going to be waiting up here. If any complications arise send a distress signal. Whoever's closer will come to your aid."

We both nodded.

Snowy, who was dropped off by the trawler captain saying he couldn't take the excessive howling, raced ahead of us and hopped into the sub. Everyone shrugged knowing there was no way he was leaving that thing without a fight or Tintin by his side.

Tintin and Rowen hopped in and shut the lid. The airlock hissed and the oxygen sprang to life. Gear and gadgets whizzed into action and headlights popped on.

Tintin pulled on the head set. "Ready for launch Professor."

Rowen leaned forward to hear better.

"Tell Rowen to be careful." Replies the Professor.

"He says-"

She smiled. "Tell him I'll be fine if I'm with you."

He smiled at her.

"Launch us." She said into the mouth piece.

*****

The trip down was dark. At first fish swam around the quickly, but soon, the ocean had grown cold and ominous. Weird creatures swam about them and one or two tried to eat them.

"We're thirty minutes in and, according to this sonar, 300 feet from the ship wreck," Tintin exclaimed excitedly

"Huzzah!" Rowen exclaimed.

Snowy barked in agreement.

Slowly the headlights began to shine upon old lumber and trashed wood. Then glittering. The whole sea floor seamed to be covered in jewels, gold coins and other priceless items.

"Look their Tintin! The scepter!"

Out of a mound of gold sat a long staff. Atop it was and egg shaped gold ball and adorned upon it were many large jewels.

"Are you sure? Ow!" She had hit him in the arm and Snowy growled at the two from his set in Rowens lap.

"Of course! The Prince and I read book after book about it when father was hit touter. I'd recognize it anywhere!"

Tintin opened the jaws of the sub and carefully pulled the honest in. After a few moments, the floor beneath them opened and new floor shot up with the scepter and many other shiny pieces.

Rowen slowly pulled the item into her lap. Her hands glided over the surface and tapped each jewel. It was in perfect condition.

"We've done it." She whispered happily.

"We did." Tintin grappled one of her trembling hands.

She looked up at him and started into his eyes. He smiled and have her hand another squeeze. For a moment they were the only two in the ocean. Unknown to the two their faces were coming closer and closer together. Now centimeters apart not closed there eyes...

And we're jerked backward as something began pulling on the top fin.

"What's going on?!" Yelped Rowen and she cling to snowy and the scepter.

Tintin looked out the front window. His heart sank into his stomach. A claw was pulling them into another sub about twenty times bigger than there's.  Only one other person could possible know where to find this treasure.

"Rastapopoulos."