Arjun opened the door and samyuktha went in. The room is completely clean just as she thought. There is a big tv in front of the bed. And a sofa sufficient for two is kept in front of the bed. She sat beside him but spoke nothing. He looked at her for awhile before he started the movie. Unlike her expectations it is a horror movie.

"Pooja suggested this movie" Samyuktha felt sad to hear those words. His sister is supposed to suggest him a romantic movie not her favourite movie. He settled in his place and watched the movie with great interest.

Samyuktha though disliked his choice she got involved in the movie in few minutes. The suspense has distracted her from her disappointment.

......................................................

Arjun though seemed interested in the movie his focus is more on the girl beside him. He never brought a girl to his room except for his sister and she never knocked or taken his permission to come inside. He only choosen this movie because he is waiting for a situation where Samyuktha will get scared and hold his hands tightly. Now the scene has come so he is waiting for her reaction. He got the right reaction from her.

"I did not see that coming" Samyuktha spoke with wide eyes which made him smile.

"There is a lot coming in the movie" she turned back to the movie not realising her hand are entwined within his hand. He is totally satisfied. Now he is waiting for more......

His hands were first within hers but slowly they shifted, moving her closer to him. He closed the curtains to make the room dark and the only source of light is the tv. He is totally enjoying, praising himself for the brilliant idea. Samyuktha on the other side is too involved in the movie that she did not realise she is in the situation she tried to imagine. Not exactly same but both are romantic if she had noticed it. All her attention is to the movie playing in front of her and Arjun's attention is towards her.

......................................................

Arjun made her watch two films which are very scary but thrilling. She did not notice that there is no gap between them. She must sit on his lap if she wants to move beside him. A mischievous smile on his face told her everything happened according to his plans. It only made her blush. She felt stupid not to know his intentions but she also is happy to see him take little advantage of her.

"I guess you are happy to watch my favourite movies" Samyuktha is shocked to know they are his favourite movies. She thought they are Pooja's favourite.

"You told me pooja choosen them"

"Oh yes she suggested me to show you my favourite films" she looked at him angrily but he laughed at her irritation.

"Its already 7 pm. You must be hungry" she nodded to him. He took her downstairs. He peeped into the hall to see if they can go out from main door.

"The house is quiet. I think we can go" Samyuktha told him only to be proven wrong as they heard a big laughter from the hall.

"Let's go from other door"

They came out of the house through other door. The house got eerily calm but the lights from her left diverted her attention.

"What is on that side?" Samyuktha asked him.

"I don't know. Let's see...."

They walked to the left. Samyuktha is surprised to see rose petals spread on the ground. But what more surprised her is the table with two chairs arranged in the middle of the lawn.

The lights are arranged around it to make it more beautiful

The lights are arranged around it to make it more beautiful. Samyuktha turned towards arjun who is smiling at her. She understood why he made her watch two films.

"We both have two choices.....one, we can gave candle light dinner and two.....we can dance and have the dinner"

Samyuktha is totally in shock. She heard someone teasing arjun. Arjun is looking at her with his hand stretched to her as if he is waiting for her permission to dance. A low melodious music played from behind. She smiled at him and took his hand. He moved her close to him and started dancing rhythmically to the music. Samyuktha never expected this to happen. So she is literally living in heaven now.....happy to have a handsome fiancé who is making her happy.

Author's note :

Umm....what do you think about this part. I hope you like their date. Please don't forget to vote.

A lot is about to come in future.....see you soon.