"But in all seriousness, I'm really proud of you Carter. Not a lot of people accomplish something like that." He said to me and I felt my cheeks heat up in a bashful blush.

"Thank you." I murmured.

He was being really sweet about this even after I hadn't told him, and I decided to throw him a bone.

"Ari's mom made me this book of all of my awards and gave it to me for graduation if you want to see it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'd love to." He sat up grinning and I went over to get the black book from my desk and handed it to him.

"You won the Beazly Medal, the Endeavour Award, the Science, Engineering and Technology Student of the Year Award, the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Student Excellence, Australian Student Prize- holy crap Carter!" Ashton read down the list. "What's your IQ?"

"I'm not telling you my IQ." I shook my head.

He pulled out his phone and typed something in.

"It says the average IQ is 90-110." He read.

"I'm not telling you." I sang as I pulled on some sleep shorts.

"Carter!" He whined, standing up from the bed.

"No."

"Please?" He continued to whine and I looked up to see him giving me the puppy dog look.

"Ashton." I sighed.

"Why won't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because it's embarrassing!"

"It's embarrassing to be smart?"

"I don't like making other people feel bad." I said, my shoulders dropping.

"You're not going to make me feel bad, baby. I just want to celebrate you because I'm really proud of you. This is amazing. Academics may not be my world but it's yours, and I don't want you to be embarrassed to be yourself around me."

I bit my lip.

"165." I finally answered and Ashton looked back at his phone, typed something into it and scrolled for a minute before his eyes widened and he looked up at me.

"Carter you're a genius!" His mouth gaped open in shock. "That's five points higher than Einsteins IQ!"

"Yeah." I shifted awkwardly.

"Holy shit!" He jumped up before crossing the room to pull me into his embrace. "Oh my God, I'm so freaking proud of you! That's incredible!"

"Thank you." I laughed and hugged him back.

He moved down to press several kisses to my lips.

"Wow!" He kissed me again.

"Okay the highest is 220 so it's not that great."

"That's still pretty freaking great." He hugged me again.

"Baby that's so amazing. I really am so proud of you." He squeezed my shoulders.