(Kid Red)

"Ayeeeee Lil Red wassup?" Red said walking over to give me a hug.

"Hey Big Red whatchu on man?" I asked hugging him back.

"Hey Jay!" Jamal said coming to hug me.

"Wassup Jamal" I said hugging him.

"Aw so y'all ain't gone speak to ya own home boy?" Chris said walking up to us.

"Aye man get out of yo feelings and come on." Red said walking up to the door and holding it for me.

I walked in and I heard Chris scoff. I laughed at his remark and proceeded.

"Hello guys how many today?" The clerk asked at the front desk.

"Just 4" Chris said standing next to me.

"Actually you can make that 6." Jamal said as we all looked at him crazy.

"August and Trey are coming too... They on they way." He said as we understood.

The woman brought us to the table and we got seated.

"I just want some pancakes and sausage." I said honestly.

"Dang ... Ion even know what I want yet." Red said.

Chris sat next to me and looked through his menu. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked through my phone. I heard a noise and when I looked up, I saw Trey and August walk towards the table.

"Wassup y'all" Trey said sitting down.

"Wasam" August said. I really like his accent.

We all greeted them and I laid my head back on his shoulder.

"Awnnnnn look at the two love birds." Trey said earning laughs from everyone. I took my head off of his shoulder.

"So Jay tell us a lil about yourself." Jamal said still looking at his menu.

"Ummm... Where do you want me to start?" I asked looking down at my phone. My brother was texting me. He's in the Navy, so he texts and calls when he has the opportunities to.

"How about when you became a fetus." Red said causing all of us to laugh.

"Ewww nigga you nasty." August said cackling.

"I mean we all used to be there... But, that's too far back." I said still laughing.

"How about the basics... And your background and stuff." Trey said putting his menu down.

"Okay.. I was born and raised in Chicago. I have my mom and my brother and two sisters. I moved here with my friend a while ago. I'm a Physical Therapist and I work for therapist on the go." I said explaining everything in a nutshell.

"Chris don' you work there too?" August asked putting his menu down.

"Yep I sure do." He said popping the p.

"That's yo white Jag out there?" Trey asked.

"Yes sir"

"That's a nice ride... I can tell you got some money in your pocket." Trey said as I laughed at his remark.

"Chris is like her." August said while Chris gave him a certain look.

"Whatchu mean you like her?"

"Not in dat way nigga... Chill, I'm sayin she's a good one for you. Don't mess up. As a matter of fact, Imma make you my little sister." August said sipping his water and talking to me & Chris at the same time.

"Uh uh she got a brother already." Red said.

"So what... She can have another one." August said looking at Red. I smiled to myself seeing how protective Chris was when August said what he said.

"Hi, are you people ready to order?" A woman said coming over and taking out her note pad. I looked at Red and saw him side eye her. His expression was priceless. He caught me looking at him and we both started laughing. She coughed in a way of getting our attention.

"She will have pancakes and sausage and I'll take pancakes and bacon." Chris said ordering for the two of us. I smiled at him and he mirrored it back. After everyone ordered, she took the menus and walked off.

"What she mean 'you people'? She better address us the right way." Red said as we all laughed at his frustration.

"Yo, your face was priceless. I had to laugh." I admitted while still chuckling. I looked down at my phone and scrolled through my timeline on Twitter.

"Aye Sis, come take a walk wit me real quick." August said as he got up. I looked up at everybody and they had these weird facial expressions.

"Sure, I'm coming." I said as I got out of my chair. While walking around the table, I felt Chris' hand graze my arm. I looked back at him and he looked at me with an expression I couldn't read.

What the heck is going on?

-------------------
What do you think happened?

Why do you think everybody is acting weird?

Any Questions or Comments?

Thank you for reading loves💋