Chapter 75: Beer

You were shivering when you woke up. Dan was still asleep, and you didn't want wake him, so you just laid on his chest in the cold morning. He opened his eyes, and wrapped his arms around you. "You cold?" he asked. You nodded and got off his chest. You wrapped a blanket around you and began walking towards the house. Before you knew it, Dan had picked you up an was carrying you bridal style into the house.

"You guys are freaking adorable," Paxton said. You blushed, "Thanks, you and Woody are pretty cute." She laughed and Dan walked into the living room. "Can I ask you two a favor?" Paxton asked seriously. You nodded. "Can we stay with you for a while? Me and Woody were robbed. Woody threatened them and they beat the shit out of both of us. We don't really feel safe at our place," she explained. "Of course you can stay here!" Dan exclaimed. "Thanks so much, we won't stay for too long, just a few days," she replied.

"Dan, do you have any beer?" Woody asked. Dan rummaged through the fridge before handing one to him. Dan grabbed some for everyone else as well.

Soon everyone was drunk. Woody and Paxton were making out in your room, Dan was passed out on the couch, and you were laying on the floor with Dee sitting on your stomach. You attempted to get up, but fell back down. You slammed the back of your head against something hard and then you blacked out.

You woke up with a massive headache, and you were laying in blood. You touched the back of your head and realized it was still gushing blood. "Shut," you slurred and ran to your room. "Woody! I need an ambulance," you exclaimed. He picked up a phone and tossed it to you, but he threw too far to the right. You picked it up off the floor and after 3 tries, finally tried 911.