Chapter 20: Knock Knock

You awoke in the middle of the night to a knock at the door. You hopped out of be and answered it. "Get in the car," two masked men demanded. You didn't move. "Get in the car or we'll kill you and both of your little friends," they repeated. "DAN!" you yelled before they put a hand over your mouth and pushed you into the car.

You were sobbing in the car. "Shut your mouth or we'll kill you," they demanded. You listened. They took you to an abandoned shack, and tied you to a chair. They started throwing punches and you blacked out.

When you awoke, you were still in the shack. You saw a man that looked like Dan. "Dan?" you asked. "Sh," he answered, "I'm gonna try to get you out." You didn't say another word. How did he find the shack. It was hidden very well. You heard footsteps outside of the shack. Dan dove under a desk.

"You're up!" they yelled, "Ready for round two?" As one if the men tried to throw a punch, Dan jumped out and clocked him in the side of the head. Hard. The man fell to the ground. He turned to the other one and did the same. Dan then cut the ropes off of you and said, "Run!"

When you reached Dan's car you hopped inside. "How did you find me?" you asked. "I heard you yell my name and followed their car. Guess what else I did!" he exclaimed. "What?" you asked. He held up a piece of paper with a few numbers and letters on it. He then said, "I got their plate numbers. Already called the cops, they are going to the location right now."