"But Mr. Sam I'm tired today. Can you please let me sit out today." I went even closer and lowered my voice as I looked up at him. "I promise I'll be a good boy tomorrow and put on my short shorts for you."

He was seconds from snapping but was being stubborn. I need a pushed just a little more. Licking my lips I sent him a wink. That did it.

"Fine Winter you can sit out. But if the other ask tell them that you have a bad stomach. Ok?" He send me a heated look as his eyes looked over my body.

I smiled and nodded. When I turned away from him I let my hips swing a little as I walked to the bleachers. Setting my bag to the side as I watched them all run around like bugs. That's what they were. Insects that needed to be stepped on. I sighed as the day dragged on. I don't even remember lunch or even my last two classes by the time it was all over.

While walking home I waved at people's who names I forgot but they seemed to remember me. I hate when that happens. You must not be that important to me if I cannot even remember your name. When I turned the corner on my block I seen Ms. Pattersen. She's a woman in her late 40s. I'm waiting for her to just end her own life. You see, around last year in June, I killed her only son. He was an asshat that couldn't take a no. She just walks around looking sad and it makes it hard not to just smile.

"Ms. Pattersen please go back inside and rest." I told her when I was close enough.

Her dull green eyes looked at me as she have a weak smile. "Winter. Your such a sweetheart. I think I will go rest now."

Good Lord her fucking breath stinks.

After waving at her I kept walking. Her house was three doors up from mine. I paused in my steps as I saw the house next to mine with a moving truck out front. That's new. No one's lived there for four years. I kept walking and turned down the path to the house next door. I wanted to see if I could catch at least a glimpse of the new neighbor. The moving men curried out a large red couch and into the house. The door was wide open so I just walked right in. The movers paid me no mind. I never knew how nice this house was. It was so up to date. It made my house look a bit sad.

"Who are you?"

I put a smile on my face and turned to the deep voice. "Hi I'm Win-"

This guy was huge! He towered over me at an easy 6'4 to my 5'4. His hair was black and framed his face. His eyes a deep deep brown that looked soft to the touch. His chiseled jaw was clenching. He had a 5:00 shadow. He looked out of a magazine.

Wow he was sexy. Wait, not as sexy as Spencer Reid. No he's not that sexy.

"What? Win?"

I blinked and shook off my shock. "Oh Sorry. I'm Winter, I live next door."

He looked me over before shrugging showing he doesn't care. At this rate he'll throw me out. I have to get this guy to like me. Who knows, I may want his heart not beating one day. I need to know his weaknesses. "So are you-"

"Look kid, I don't have time to be nice. Get going and let me finish unpacking." He looked bored.

This motherfuc- "Yeah your right. I should get home."

I turned and walked out the door gripping my bag tightly. I've never been turned away so harshly before. Hopefully he causes no problems. I'll have to keep my eyes out for him.

Opening my house door made me happy. I was finally in some quiet. I sighed and let my bag drop. Walking to the kitchen I pulled some pizza rolls out the freezer. After setting it to cook on the microwave I made my way upstairs. My house was simple. A two story house with a white fence back yard. The walls were a plain light blue. No pictures on any wall. The furniture was nice but classy. I didn't pick it out. The only thing I did pick out was my room.

Black.

That's the best way to describe it. My sheets and blanket was black. My drawers and dressers are black. Even my connected bathroom had a black toilet, sink, and shower.

I love black. It's the color of my soul. 

I took off my shoes, pants, and shirt putting them into the hamster. I went to my night dresser and pulled out some shorts that were so comfortable. I like to get girls night wear cause their so soft. But only the bottoms......ok and a few tops. I can't help it. The girls get all the good stuff.

After slipping on the shorts I pulled out a gray belly shirt. It was loose fitting which made it comfortable as well. I kept my socks on and made my way back down stairs. I was just in time to hear the microwave beep. After getting my food I munched happily on the pizza rolls as I went to the door. I forgot to check the mail. Wonder what bills there are today? Opening it I stopped and paused. That new guy from next door was at my door. He looked like he was about to knock before I opened it. What could he want?

"I just came over to ask you are these yours?" He held out a few papers.

I looked them over and realized it was my home work. I looked to the side and saw my bag unzipped. Wonder when that happened. I took the papers out his hand and smiled. "Thanks Mr....?"

"Kevin Rudd. Your stuff was just in my way kid." He turned to leave but paused and looked me over. He raised a brow and it was hard not to snap at him. Has he never seen girls night clothes before?

He shrugged and walked across the grass to his house. I huffed and got my mail.

Great, the water bill was high again.

----------------------

The best part about the day is when it ends. When the night comes out to play. The creatures of the dark gets ready to have fun. Oh how I love night time. Sadly I'm home watching reruns of Criminal Minds. Its not all bad. At least I get to relax and just breathe. Most people wish they had my relaxing life. I'm not so sure about the killing part though.

I should really invest in a cell phone. Although I really want to stay off the map. But this boredom is real. Ok it's settled I'm getting a cell tomorrow.

For those who are wondering how I live alone at 17 and have money with no job I'll tell you. I have unlimited money that's in my name. I won't tell you from who, where, or why. But I will tell you that yea, I'm a 17 year old millionaire killer. My small house is for cover and I'm only one person. I don't need a six story place. 

For those who didn't care.......I like you.

I bit my lip at the sight of Spencer Reid. He's so sexy in a geeky innocent kind of way. He makes me want to kidnap him and force my love on him. Love. Ha! That was funny. I snickered to myself before looking at the time. 10:55pm.

School is tomorrow. But I don't wanna go. "Mom or Dad do I have to go to school!?" I yelled through the house. When I was answered with silence I smiled. I'll take that as a no. Staying home it is. I looked out the window and caught sight of Kevin walking by his window. He didn't have blinds up on that window yet. I looked harder and saw he was shirtless. His muscles shined under the light. He looked frustrated about something. I shrugged and went back to my show.

I would so dry hump Spencer.

The sound of a lot of glass shattering from a distance had me turn back to Kevin window. From the way his lips moved he said "Fuck" vary loudly. He shook his head before looking up. I didn't turn away when we locked eyes. He glared at me and I simply smiled back at him. He's so grumpy. He's a grumpy monster.

I make myself laugh. Hehe.

He turned his back to me and moved from in front of the window. I shrugged again and looked down at my empty plate. These hips don't stay big off of air you know. I need more food. I picked up my plate and started for the sink. After cleaning it and putting it up I opened the fridge and took out the milk. Who says cereal isn't an any time a day meal?

After taking down the fruit loops and a bowl I smiled. I really need to start jogging again. Last year tummy was not for me. I like having a flat stomach. Although it did help me lore that perv in who wanted "just a squeeze". Laughing at the memory I put the milk back up. Taking my now full bowl back with me to the couch I got comfortable again. I frowned when I realized I missed the ending to my show.

That sucks! Boooo!