Chap 25

wow it's been 1 or 2 months since the last time I updated. sry for taking a long time, I blame it on finals, my vacation (which was horrible) and writers's block. but i hope this can make up for it :)

Here goes chapter 25?!

CHAPTER 25

“Adam, don’t be so stressed over this, everything will be alright.” Mandy told Adam, who was pacing around the room.

“I know… it’s just that… I can’t picture them hurt or…”

“Dead?” She finished for him.

“Yeah.” He looked down and sat down on the edge of the bed. Mandy sat next to him, she took his hand.

“It will be okay Adam.” Even if nobody believed her that she really liked Mandy, she knew Adam did.

“You’re right, the only thing to do is hope for the best.” Mandy nodded, she wanted to kiss him so badly today, ever since school now was her chance. She leaned in and kissed him. Adam was surprised, but glad for a distraction. Then Sam came through his mind, the hurt in her eyes, the sadness, everything of her, her laugh, her smile. His heart speeded over the images flashing through. He pulled back. 

“What’s wrong?” Mandy asked.

“Nothing, just nothing, sorry about that.”

“It’s okay.” She leaned in, but Adam jumped up.

“Sorry, I… um, I’m hungry, I’m gonna go get some food, do you want anything?” 

“Let me go with you--” She started but got interrupted.

“No no, that’s okay. I’ll just go get you a sandwich.” He held his hands up in a gesture to stay where she was.

“Okay, but--” 

“Just stay.” Adam said and ran out of the room.

Walking down the hallway he started to fuss over what had happened. He scratched his head. 

What was that all about?

He was kissing Mandy then he thought of Sam. Why the hell did I think of her like that? Maybe something's wrong? What if... no it can't be.

If only he could talk to her. He missed her so much. She was his best friend, the only person who knew his secrets. Who knew everything about him.

Everything changed ever since she knew I started dated Mandy or is it just high school? Whatever it is, I have to talk to her.

The Adam heard bangs coming from the room next to him. He stopped and listened closely, it was drums. Someone was playing the drums.

"They play good." Adam said to himself. He wanted to find out who it was. He opened the door and found Diego playing with the drums. He had headphones on. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was really into it. Adam just stood there and watched. Maybe he can ask him for advice. A guy's point of view.

Wow, he's really good at the drums.

When Diego opened his eyes, he jumped out of his seat and almost fell.

"H-how long were you there? And what brings you here?" He asked, annoyed.

"Not long. Look, I need advice." Then Diego bursted out of laughter. 

"You're asking me for advice?" Diego asked before bursting into laughter.

"Ha ha, real funny. Now can you be serious?" Adam said frustrated. Diego was still laughing. "What a friend I have." he muttered.