Chapter 12 - Rolling in the Deep

This chapter may be the longest i've ever done, i think. XD

I tried typing this, but almost fainted so took me a loooooong time.

Well here is chapter 12!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This chapter will explain about Ashley's and James' relationship, but in Ashley's side of the story. It's really long... sry... I think....XD

ENJOY!!!!

 I think the song over there ------------------------------------------------------->

relates to Ashley's and James' breakup.... :)

*******************************

Ashley was walking through the hallway onto her next class, which was Algebra 2. She didn't even know where to go, hopefully someone will help her. She couldn't help but think about Danny, her lost love, and how he was staring at her during the rest of the class, his eyes trailing her every movement, not she mind. She blushed at the thought. Plus he was older than her, since it's been 7 years now.... so he must be.... 17 years old now. Wow he's old, by three years. How she wanted to be with him again. I bet he has a girlfriend, i mean wouldn't girls be all over him? Her heart sank at the thought. I wish we can be friends again. She sighed.

She wasn't looking where she was going until she collided into someone. She fell backwards but someone caught her waist and pulled her close. Ashley looked up to see beautiful green eyes looking into her blue ones. Danny.

"I'm-I'm so sorry." she stuttered. Danny held onto her gaze, his eyes with love and warmness. She blushed.

"It's okay."

"Th-thanks." 

"No problem."

Danny still held her tiny waist. He had to fight the urge to kiss her again. His heart was beating wild against his rib cage. He bent his head a little and they were now inches apart. 

"Ashley?"

"Y-yeah?"

What do I do? he thought. 

BRRRRRRRRRING!!!!!!!

The bell rang, he let go of her. "Nothing, nevermind. Let's go inside." he went it. Ashley followed him.What was that? She finally went in.

"Why hello Daniel, it's good to see you," a woman chuckled, she must be... Mrs. Capri, she saw Ashley behind, who was blushing. She hated coming to class when everyone was staring at her, like she was a freak. "And you are...?"

"Um, Ashley Thompson."

"Hello Ms. Thompson, you guys can both sit in the two empty desks in the back." she pointed to the back. Ashley thanked her and they went to sit down. 

After Mrs. Capri took attendance, she let the class talk the rest of the period, since it was their first day and there wasn't much to learn about. Ashley prayed that she wouldn't face Danny again, she can still feel the heat between them.

"Hey Ashley," She looked up to see green eyes, Daniela's. 

"Hey," she glanced at Danny who was busy talking to some guys. Ashley looked back and only to look into James' eyes. She didn't know what to do. So many thoughts were racing in her mind. For one, why is he here? Why did he cheat on her? Why....? Daniela felt the tension between them.

She stared at James, "Um a little privacy please?" James turned away, Ashley saw that he had a sad expression after, he talked with Sam and Adam. "Sorry about that, um do you mind, i need to talk to you privately"