Chap 23

I'm sorry it's been what? A WEEK!!! since I last updated! I'm rly sorry! UGH stupid 'over the break homework!!!!' I hoped you had a happy thanksgiving or a GREAT Thursday! 

I did! So much food I ate! Family, games, jokes, stories!! So much fun!!!

And after all that eating I played Just Dance 3 for like 4 hours straight to put off the 10lbs I gained! Just Dance 3 is really addictive! and so as the other ones!!

Well here goes chapter 23!!

You know I'm not even close to halfway through the story... O.O

DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS!!!

CHAPTER 23 

“Hey James.” someone said beside him, he jumped a little. He saw it was Sam. Phew.

“Oh, um, hey Sam.” he nodded at her.

“Hey, did you just see Daniela?” She asked. His heart beated wildly just of the sound of her name.

“Uh, yeah.”

“That’s good, hey are you okay?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well you look kind of shaken up. Is it because of the hospital horrors?”

“That what?”

“Oh it’s something we used to say when we were kids, I can’t believe you forgot James.” She lightly punched his shoulder. “Is Daniela still up?”

“Yup, she is,” he said, “and wildly.” he muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh. Well I’ll go see her now, it was nice to see you James, you are a nice person I don’t know what my sis thinks but she is really wrong.” She said and started to leave.

What do I do? I can’t let her go in there, then Daniela will tell her. James thought quick. He grabbed Sam’s wrist and pulled her to him.

“James? What the heck are you doing?” Sam muffled in his chest.

“I-I thought I saw someone bad.”

“Oh. That makes sense.” She pulled away. “I’m glad Daniela isn’t here.”

“Why?” 

“Nothing, anyway I gotta go, bye James,” she waved at him and left.

He closed his eyes, knowing Sam would know, then everybody.

Sam closed the door behind her, she looked over at Daniela who didn’t know Sam was there. Daniela’s fingers was on her lips, as if she bit her lip really hard or...

"Did something happened on the way here?" Daniela speculated.

"N-no. Why?" Sam blushed.

"Alright, spill." Daniela crossed her arms over her chest, and first of all why is she here? Isn't it school now? "Before that... why are you here? Isn't it school still?"

"About that--" Sam started but Daniela interrupted her.

"Is it about Adam?"

"Y-yes." she looked down. 

"Tell me then." Daniela siad with demand. Sam sat down next to Daniela.

Sam started....

It was after second period, Sam was walking to her locker, by herself, then something hit her.