Chap 17

It seems that no one is reading JK! i think XD.... idk oh well chapter 17!!!! <3

 It gets more interesting... MAUAHAHA!!!!! XD

WATCH OUT FOR SOME LANGUAGE 

CHAP 17

“Hey James.” Joahna stopped midway before seeing her brother, layed on his bed, looking at the ceiling. “Are you okay? You look…”

“Confused?”

“Nope,” she strided I and sat down next to him, “You look… I don’t know, well anyway how was your first day?” 

“Like you don’t know, you were there.” he laughed.

“I’m serious!” 

“Okay, okay. It was sort of good.” 

“Sort of?” 

“Yeah, because I saw… Ashley.” 

“Oh.” she felt a little anger in her, but she brushed it away. She couldn’t remember about what happened now, right now she was here for him. 

“Yeah and I saw Daniela.” 

“Really? How’d that work out? I heard it wasn’t a good ‘welcome back’ thing.”

“Yup it was, she seemed pissed off at me, the whole day.” 

“Do you know why?” 

“Yes.”

“Why?” 

“Because of a promise I told her when we were little.” Joahna was quiet for a moment until she burst out of laughter. “What?”

“That’s the most stupidest way to be mad at someone!” she laughed, there were tears in her eyes. She calmed down after a few minutes. “Are you serious?” he nodded. “What kind of promise?” 

James told her from back then, the day they left until now. He looked so tired and worn out, Joahna noticed, there were bags under his eyes.

“Wow. Now I get it, if I were her, I would be mad too, you really have to make up to her.” 

“Are YOU serious, first you were with me now you’re against me?” 

“Well girls have to stick together, bro.” 

“Yeah like you did with Ashley.” he muttered. 

“What?” 

“Nothing.” he said.

“I can’t believe you would say that James. You don’t know what you’ve done to her!” she stood up angrily and left, but she stopped when she reached the doorframe. “You know guys like you make me sick, I thought you were better than James, I really did.” she said angrily, left and ran. 

“Joahna…” he really pissed her off too. Man it looks like every girl he talks to or associate he seems to piss them off. He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head and screamed.

In her room, Joahna cried, she thought her brother wouldn’t be like those type of guys, but she was wrong, all boys are the SAME. 

But she could be wrong. 

She sniffed, maybe it was just her girl instincts taking over her or her senses, whatever it was, it was affecting her and she was never like that with anybody, never shouting at them, unless it was something BIG. She shrugged. Maybe she was PMSing too early.  

I need to call someone, she thought 

She grabbed her phone and dialed the one person she trusted the most.