Chapter 12 Shopping

-6 months later-

It's been six months since I saw Austin. Since I last talked to him.

This last few months I heard him hanging out with some girls. I dont even want to think about it anymore. Like, I know I dont have a chance with him and stuff. He'd only see me as a fan or a friend. But, whatever right?

It's now summer and my grades were awesome! I'm in honor roll that's for sure.

As much as I didn't keep in touch with Austin these past few months I'm still a fan and I'm going to be a Mahomie forever.

Now, Im just pretending that I didn't became friends with him last December. That, I'm just a fan who has seen him in concert once and that's it.

I'm going to see him on June 16 at HMV in Toronto for Crush Fest. I got a wristband so I'll be at the signing. I'm so good. My dad is going to come with me there. And That day is Father's Day which I am really surprised to hear that he's taking me. Honestly, my mom didn't allow me but then I already got the wristband and I went through a lot just to get that wristband that's why my dad said he'd go with me.

Anyways it's now June 12, Wednesday. I have 4 days till I go to Austin Mahone's signing. I'm so excited!!

I'm going to the mall today to buy my outfit for Sunday with my friend. Oh and last June 10 Austin released his new single "What About Love". I dont know who it is about.

-At 9pm-

I'm finally home from that shopping spree. I'm so exhausted I just want to rest but anyways, I bought my outfit for Sunday and I wish Austin notices me more than anyone and I hope he doesn't recognise me. I mean, a part of me wants him to notice me but a part of me doesn't want him to remember anything about me from last December.

Anyways, my outfit for Sunday is

a white tigerface croptop, with red jeans, black and white varsity jacket with the letter A on it and a gold high kicks

It looks okay. I mean, it's tiger and red and a varsity jacket I think I'm cool

I put my clothes in my closet. Hung the outfit for Sunday and played iTunes on my laptop on my bedside  table.

Okay, I can't sleep without music on so I have my laptop on my bedside table for iTunes since I don't have an iPod.

I went to change to my PJ's then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth

Everyone in the house already notice how tired I am so they just leave me alone and do my stuff.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to take with me to my room since I wake up in the middle of the night just to drink water and I am not going to the kitchen in the middle of the night. I'm too scared. OMG! I watch too much TV. Mainly Criminal Minds. Gosh I need to stop. I have too big of an imagination.

I went back to my room and lay down. As soon as my head hits the pillow I was fast asleep. Now you know I'm really exhausted.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update. just a filler chapter. Sorry it's short. Just to make up for the months of not updating. Im sorry about that again and yeah this isn't  edited. I mean, I didn't proof read it. I'm exhausted and it's late. Anyways, I need 2 more Mahomies as part of this. Inbox me if you're interested

-Aenea <3

BTW HELP MEEE!!! #Aenea4UGirlAug13