Chapter 4. Austin meeting my dad

we stoped outside the house and he lifted my chin up. I can see his hazel eyes. While he said....

~Chapter 4~

"Dont worry Aenea"

I gave him a sad smile and said "Maybe I should go inside. My mom's probably worried since it's already 9pm and she and my dad hasnt officially met you. Lol you'll wing it"

He gave me a worried look while having a sad smile

"your dad?" he said nervously

"yep. I dont usually go out with guys so... I dont know what he'll think of you and besides we're not dating and we're just friends so its fine"

Austin looks away. It looks like he's hurt but i dont know cuz i cant see his face that much. We were walking up the steps and stopped on top. I told him im going inside. I turned around and when i was about to hold the doorknob he grabbed my hand and spun me around so im looking at him. We were standing so close to each other and I'm melting inside when he said

"you forgot something"

he handed me my footlocker bag back

"thanks" I said.

I then gave him a hug. When i was going to turn around he grabbed me again and whispered

"thats not what you forgot"

He was leaning in and kissed me. It was a soft and passionate kiss and our lips moved in perfect psync, then i broke it off with a smile. Iopened my eyes and saw his hazel eyes starring at me and I smiled at him and he did too.

Then when i looked at the side walk Nathan was there, angry. I gave Austin an Im-so-sorry-look then he just sighed and held my waist. Nathan was coming our way when the front door opened. I turned around to see .....

My dad

He was confused and worried and mad at the same time. He looked at me then at Austin. I pulled away

"Hey dad, this is Austin. We hung out today cuz he wanted to explore Canada" I said

Austin held out his hand and said "Hi sir, Im Austin."

My dad, Ceasar said "hello Austin. Thanks for bringing Aenea home safely."

"No problem sir. I will never harm your daughter" said Austin.

"Good. Do you want to go inside?" Ceasar asked.

"I would love to but I think I should get back to the hotel. My mom is probably worrying about me since i did not bring my bodyguard, Dave" Austin replied.

"Oh okay. Maybe we'll see you soon? How bout dinner tomorrow night? Bring your mom and Dave?" my dad asked.

"I will ask my mom sir, thank you for the invite"

My dad goes back inside and I looked at Austin

"so.... Dinner tomorrow? With my family and yours?" I said.

"I guess so.. How bout lets hang out again tomorrow?" he said.

"I would love to but i have school tomorrow sorry,. Maybe after school? if you're free I mean." I said with hope.

"Oh yeah i forgot. Its monday tomorrow"

"yeah"

i smiled at him and he smiled back. With that i went back to my room and thought about what happened today. I cant believe i kissed Austin Mahone. I seriously hate Nathan for being there. It was supposed to be mine and Austin's moment. I was lying on my bed thinking. Did that really just happened? What does my dad think of Austin? I hope Austin likes me. Well, maybe he'll get to know Austin tomorrow.

While having these thoughts my eyes grew heavy and I instantly fell asleep smiling thinking about the kiss. MY first kiss.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Please give feedback! and thank you for the 93 reads in 2 days! I hope you're enjoying this. Please vote and put in library! :) If you have any suggestions please tweet me @crew_love4life or @iamaeneam follow me there too! Anyways, I really hope you're happy with how this story is turning out

~Love, Aenea