Chapter 2. Meeting Austin Mahone for the first time

~Chapter 2~

My dad bought me tickets to The Big Jingle on December 2. It was his birthday gift to me. Early birthday gift since my birthday is on the 21st of December. Who will be there you may ask? Bridgit Mendler, Austin Mahone, The Wanted, The script, Carly Rae Jepsen and more.

~December 2nd~

I'm in the ACC center where the Big Jingle is being held. I had floor seats but I was alone, sadly. But Austin Mahone is here so i really didn't care.

Bridgit Mendler performed, Carly Rae and a lot more.

The hosts said that Austin is coming next so I just waited there.

He sang say somethin, syjaf, shawty shawty and 11:11 but he did an acoustic of 11:11 but when he was hooking up his guitar and mic he was talking to his fans. I stood up my chair and shouted " I love you Austin" while holding up my Austin Mahone tshirt. He noticed me and said "I love you too"while pointing to me. Of course i died inside but yea. Everyone else performed and I had fun then the concert is over. 

After this, i went backstage. I thought Austin left already but little did i know, he was still there.

"Hey Austin" i said

"Hello what's your name?"

"Aenea." i said while hugging him

"What a lovely name. Very unique.

"Thank you, so can we get a picture?"

"Ofcourse, here let me call Dave so he can take the picture"

"okay! :)" 

I got the chance to talk to him and we chatted for a bit. Then i hugged him cuz my parents are waiting for me outside the arena. I started to walk a way but then a hand caught mine and when i turned around, it was Austin. I had butterflies. Austin started talking and said,

"Hey Aenea, maybe since im here for a few more days, maybe, you could show me around? "

"Yes, of course i would love to but i dont live in toronto, i live in missassauga. And its an hour or two away from here and i dont want to interfere with your plans and i dont know how to get here. I am 15 after all."  I said and he gave me a worried look 

He said, "Well, I would love to pick you up. How bout, give me your number and I'll call you?"

i hesitated but asked for his phone and I gave him my number.

Then i said "Well, my parents are waiting for me outside and just call me or something. And if you text me, text me your name cuz i dont reply when i dont know who's txting me. I would love to stay and chat but its getting late and we have a long drive and im tired and my parents are waiting for me. So, talk to you later?"

he gave me a smile then hugged me again and whispered in my ear

"Of course, i'll text you tonight and i already follow you on twitter so maybe I'll DM you later"

With that, I left.

I went into the car with my parents and I fell asleep smiling because I can't believe that I met my idol, Austin Mahone and I'm going to hang out with him tomorrow! I really thank my dad for letting me go even tho I was alone. I'm really excited!