Chapter 10. What Regularly Happens In School

~Chapter 10~

~Aenea's P.O.V~

After reading the text and thinking about it. I was interrupted by my brother shouting from downstairs. 

"Aenea!!! They're here! You're so slow! You're making them wait! You do this everyday!"

He went on and on so, I put my earphones on, grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs.

He can really piss me off at times but I mean, it's my fault for zoning out and thinking. 

I mean, it IS reasonable. I'm just really scared for Austin. 

I then went out the door passing my brother and got in the car.

Zophia and Keisha are there smiling. I smiled back while my brother sat in front. He always does cuz if he sits at the back we wouldn't fit.

Riding to school, I was still deep on thoughts while my earphones blasted. I really don't want to talk to anyone right now. Then again, I was in a car with my friends.  Zophia saw me and had a worried looked on her face, then whispered "Are you okay?" I shook my head no and sighed. I turned back to the window and started thinking about what happened.

I should tell Zophia. I mean, She knows about what happened to me. Out of all the people who knows me and who I hang out with, she and Karla are the only people who knows everything about what happened. Like, the person who came up to me in the mall and about Nathan. 

I don't know. I have trust issues but I guess it's still good to somehow talk about it. And besides I would tell Austin real soon. I just wish he wouldn't leave when I tell him or something. I mean, it doesn't really matter right? We're not even dating so why would it concern him. Right? And besides he wouldn't want drama in his life. I'll just not tell him. I guess that's for the better right? But I feel like we're really becoming close friends.

I just don't know anymore.

Anyways, I didn't notice we stopped. Keisha and Zophia and my brother already went out of the car. I got out as well and thanked their dad.

I got in school and walked to my locker. I did my locker code and dropped my lunch and drinks and my book for english.

I went to the caf and got cookies. The oh so delicious cookies. I didn't have breakfast so that's basically my breakfast and the chocolate milk I'm getting. I paid for it and put the chocolate milk in my bag.

As soon as I did that, the bell rang for first period. Guess what I have? Drama. I actually like drama because you only play little games. Or make plays, act silly, have improv games and those kinds of stuff. It's basically like a free time.

I got into Drama. We don't have tables in this class, we sit anywhere but there are chairs that are set on a circle so that there's a space in the middle. I sat on my normal seat which is 3 chairs to the right of the middle, which is the teacher. .

She did the normal routine. Finish the national anthem. Prayers. Got attendance. Then asked what we wanted to do. We're doing monologues today, which will be presented in class in 2 weeks. Meaning, I need to write, direct, have constume and have the set organized on the paper she's handing out. There are 2 girls who bully me in this class but nobody knows about it except Karla. I just keep it a secret from everybody else. I realy don't want anyone being mad at them. I mean, I can handle them myself and I don't want anyone to know.

I did my work. Then soon, the bell rand for end of first period. I then went to my locker to change bags. I got my bag for gym. 

I went into the change room and changed. Today, we were playing badminton. I was excited because I was in the team. We played that for the whole period and stopped 10mins before the bell for the end of second period. I then got changed back to my uniform and headed out since I really didn't need to wait for the period to end.