Chapter 8. Thoughts in the Morning

~Chapter 8~

~Aenea's P.O.V~

Too much light in this window, don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss

I wasn't finished dreaming, about your lips

Yes, my alarm is "Don't Wake Me Up.

I frowned as I have to get up.

I stayed in bed for a while and thought:

It was now Tuesday.

I smiled as I thought. Austin was going to pick me up today after school. We're going to have dinner. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him.

Shoot! I forgot, I have practice after school.

Should I tell Austin or just not go to practice?

Missing one practice won't hurt. I'll just tell the coach I have somewhere to go. I'm not really lying since I really was going somewhere with Austin. And besides, this is one in a life time going to have dinner with Austin Mahone. 

I finally got my phone from my bedside table and kiked one of my bestfriend's Kristin. She is really nice. She has green eyes. Straight light red-ish brown hair.  She's a Mahomie too! She lives in the U.S. and we met through twitter. She asked me if I wanted to be a co-owner of her account on instagram and I said sure why not. Well, since then, we've been best friends. We've told each other everything and anything! And by anything, I mean, anything! I messaged her saying goodmorning. 

I then texted Austin "Goodmorning" 

I finally put my phone down on my bedside table and went to the washroom to take a shower and go get ready. I took my iPod and hook it up to my speaker in my bathroom because I get scared when it's really quiet. I stripped naked and went inside the shower. I put and waited for the right temperature I wanted and went in. I did my usual shower routine. When I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I then got another towel and wrapped it around my hair.

When I was done with that, I got out of the washroom but still blasting through my iPod and left the bathroom door open. I went  into my walk-in closet and got my uniform. Yes, I know UNIFORM. I kinda don't hate it because if you have uniforms no one will judge you on what you wear because everyone was wearing the same thing. But, once a month we have civvies day meaning we can wear anything we wanted. Anyways, I got to my drawers first to get my undergarments then I went to go get my long sleeved uniform because it was cold because it's winter. Then I went to go get my pants. 

When I was done changing I went to the bathroom and started doing my hair. I gave my hair loose curls. After that I got my eyelash curler and curled my eyelashes. I then, got my mascara and put it on. Since Austin is picking me up after school I'm going to try to look more presentable so I put on some black eyeliner so my brown eyes pop more. And as I predicted, it did. I like when you see my eyes are brown since it's dark brown people think it's black. I got some cotton buds and wet it with water. I cleaned the excess make up under my eyes and on top of the eyeliner I just put. 

After I'm done with that I looked at my clock, it read 7:30. I go to school with a grade 10 & grade 11 sisters and their dad picks me and my brother up so we all could go to school together. Since it's only 7:30 I really have a lot of time since they pick me and my brother up at around 8-8:10. School starts at 8:25 and it's like a 5min drive so we really didn't care much.

I then walked over to my bedside table and got my phone and checked my messages. I have 4 messages. 

One is a kik from Kristin she said goodmorning and asked me how the concert was. I told her that it went great. But I didn't tell her about Austin being my friend and the dinner because I don't know if Austin wanted anyone to know about me and him being friends.

Second  was Karla, she's asking me if I'm going to school. I told her yes and to wait for me at my locker at lunch.

Third was from Austin. As I saw his name I had butterflies and smiled so wide. I checked the message he sent me. 

"Goodmorning beautiful! Don't forget I will pick you up after school then we'll go to your house so you could change out of your uniform. Have a great day in school and text me whenever you can. I can't wait to see you! <3"

OMG! Did he call me beautiful? I hate liers though. I never feel beautiful. I honeslty look like crap everyday. I just try to look presentable. But I just go with the flow and replied.

"Of course. How could I forget? =)) Btw where are we going so I can look for and outfit? And don't say 'anything I like'. Make it more specific please. And you too have a great day. I can't wait to see you either!"

I replied to that and checked for the last message I received. It was from the person I really never want to see, to hear and didn't care one bit about...................

___________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I went to a friend's house and this was on my drafts and I really am tired so I just decided to not contiue it. And sorry for the cliff hanger. I'll most likely going to update tomorrow :) I wish you guys like it.

Vote, comment, add in library, and yeah :) 

~Love, Aenea