Chapter 6. Talking to Mr. Mateo

~Chapter 6~

~Austin's POV~

When Aenea left her dad said he wanted to go get everyone some drinks so I volunteered to help. And this is my chance to ask him.

"So, Mr. Mateo I just want to ask permission to date your daughter, Aenea. I really like her and wouldnt do anything to hurt her." I said nervously while he opened the door to the fridge to get the sodas.

I saw the look on his face. I cant quite make out what he feels about what I just said. Then he looked at me

"Austin, i really think you're a nice guy but Aenea is my princess and dont want her to get hurt. She is very sensitive and if she got hurt I dont know what else she's going to do. She already cut herself before when something bad happened to her and I dont want that to happen again. She doesn't know I know because I think it would just pressure her some more. But if I did say yes, would you please take care of her? And protect her?"

"Yes sir. I would do anything for her. I wouldnt let her hurt herself anymore. I would be there for her and i will protect her from everything. I really like your daughter sir and with that, do i have your permission?" i asked hopefuly.

He hesitated but said "One more thing tho, if you do go out with my daughter. How would you guys see each other? You are leaving in 2 weeks and she will be heart broken when you leave, how will you make it work?"

i havent thought about that to be honest but i answered him "Well sir, I can fly down here as much as I can and I can skype and call her everyday, anytime she wants."

I see him thinking about it and hesitantly he said, "Well, i think you know what you're doing so yes you have my permission"

With that, I gave him a smile and a shake then a hug and said

"Thank You sir. I will make your daughter the happiest girl ever. And I will never hurt her. I will protect her from that jerk Nathan"

Wait..... Did I just say that? Does he know about Nathan? I hope he knows so that Aenea won't get mad at me

"Oh, Nathan..... Why? Is he bothering her?" he asked worriedly.

"I think so sir. We were at the mall yesterday and when I was ordering and Aenea was sitting waiting for me at our table, Nathan sat across from her and talked to her so I hurried and got to her because I saw that she was really bothered by him and she's getting annoyed."

"Please don't let Nathan get near Aenea. She doesn't know I know this but I know that Aenea liked him before and they were.... IDK what you kids call it these days but wheeling? I think that's it. They liked each other but then she saw him with another girl and it just broke her. She told Karla that he was a jerk. Karla told Aenea's mom because she was worried about her and Aenea's mom told me so.. yea. Please just get him away from her."

"I will do my best sir. I won't let him touch Aenea or even talk to her. I will protect her all I can." I said confidently. But honesty that is what I want to do, protect her but I dont know what will happen if I'm on tour or in Miami. 

He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Protect her Austin. Protect her"  he said.

While we were talking I haven't noticed that he finished making the drinks and put it in two trays. 

I held one tray and he held the other one.

And we went of to go back to the living room.

___________________________________________________________

A/N : Here's Chapter 6 guys! I'm sorry if I write so short but I had writers block. Please tell other Mahomies about this book and please vote. I'm going to post the next chapter on Thursday because I have a game tomorrow after school and I still have to memorize my script for drama lol. I have so much work to do. Anyways, please comment, vote and put in library. Please and thank you! 

~Love, Aenea