"I'll wash it today and you can wear it tomorrow." I told her and she smiled.

"Can we go now?" Ender asked, standing by the door already.

"Yes, come give me a hug." I said and I set Gracie down so I could hug him. "Have fun." I kissed his forehead. "Love you."

He ran back over to the door and Jason went to say goodbye to Ari, quickly kissing her.

"Okay Gray, tell Daddy bye." I said after they had had their moment.

"Bye Daddy." Gracie said and Ashton picked her up to hug her.

"Bye baby girl, I love you." He gave her a kiss.

"Love you Daddy." She kissed his cheek and he set her down before moving to me.

"Have fun." I smiled as he put his arms around my waist.

"We will." He winked and then moved in to kiss me. It was a pretty hot kiss as we moved our lips together and the sound of Jason whistling at us had us breaking apart, laughing.

"I love you." Ashton chuckled.

"I love you too." I pressed one more kiss to his lips before he let me go.

They boys moved towards the door and waved as they left, leaving us girls alone.

"Okay, who's ready for spa day?" Ari grinned the moment the door closed and Gracie clapped her hands as Ari and I began to get things together.

We started out by giving each other pedicures and manicures, Gracie wanting to copy me and wear black nail polish.

We then made face masks with yogurt and honey and other ingredients, letting Gracie mix them and put them away so they could chill.

I let Gracie play for a bit while Ari and I sat down on the sofa to chat.

"So, you're leaving in two days, how does it feel?" Ari asked me.

"It's feels good. I'm excited. Ashton and I got up early this morning to pack and it's not as hard as I thought it would be."

"What about tomorrow when you leave for Sydney?"

"I fully expect to burst into a puddle of tears and have Ashton carry me to the car." I said and she laughed.

"I'm sure you'll be okay, I know it will be hard at first but you'll be with Ashton." She reached over to squeeze my hand.

"But what about you, are you and Jason excited to have a place of your own for a bit?"

"Yeah. Very excited. I think it will be good for us to get used to living together before the wedding." She smiled.

"I'm warning you now, living with boys is gross." I said and she laughed. "And I'm about to be living with five of them so wish me luck."

"Mommy!" Gracie called out to me from upstairs and Ari giggled.

"Mommy duty awaits you." She nodded towards the stairs and I shook my head laughing before going up to check on my little girl.