33

Maura pov...

It's the day of Jane and I's wedding finally, people thought that we might postpone it seeing Jane is over six months pregnant but we have been waiting long enough so we want to finally get married.
I have my hair down straight and my make up done before getting ready in my dress.

Jane pov

Jane pov...

I am going to surprise everyone today, I am wearing a dress when nobody thinks I will as I am not the biggest fan of dresses but I thought it would be nice to wear for my wedding.
I have my hair in the curls like normal and have light makeup on before getting into my dress.

Korsak comes in the room and smiles and me and says "you look amazing Jane"I say "thank you"He says "you ready it's time to go"

I say "thank you"
He says "you ready it's time to go"

I nod and walk out to the entrance of the church and walk up to the altar with Korsak and stand their waiting for Mau. I look around and see the shock on people's faces of my dress. The door opens and Ma and Mau walk in, I can't help but think how beautiful Mau looks. She is smiling so much and I probably have a cheeky grin on my face because I am so happy.

The priest says "we are gathered here today to witness the joining of these two people in holy matrimony. I personally know these two women and they have been through so much together and have never been in a stronger relationship, I know anyone can see the amount of love between them. They have written their own vows Jane"
I say "Maura Dorthea Isles I started to fall in love with you from the moment we met even though I was undercover for the drug unit, I didn't know what to feel for you. When I started in homicide we quickly became best friends and then partners. I didn't want you to suffer when I went away so I ended things but I couldn't cope, without your love and support I don't know how I would have made it through the years in prison. I love everything about you from your personality to all the facts and information you know, there are no words I can say to express how lucky I am to have you, I love you Mau"
The priest says "Maura"
Maura says "Jane Clementine Rizzoli when I started to get to know you I discovered not only the hard and strong detective side but the side of you who will protect everyone and cares so much for your family and friends. Because of you I have gained an amazing family and you bring so much happiness. I don't know how to say how much I care and love you, I want to be with you always. I love you Janie".
We exchange rings and the priest says "I now pronounce you wife and wife you may kiss"
We kiss and at the same time I can feel the baby moving in my stomach, when we break away the priest says "I present to you Mrs Jane Clementine Rizzoli-Isles and Mrs Maura Dorthea Rizzoli-Isles.