17

Maura pov...

I leave the airport and drive straight home instead of meeting everyone at the Dirty Robber as I can't deal with them right now.
I walk in and see the photos of everyone on the walls and see one of Jane and Frost laughing and I smile at the memory before collapsing on the couch and I start crying for Frost who I have lost and Jane I still have but can't be with her properly.

I sit up on the couch and look at the photos and memories go through my head.
A phone call draws me out of my thoughts and it's Jane, I look at the time and hours had passed. I can hear her crying and she says "are you okay?"
I say "no, things will be hard at the beginning. All the thoughts and memories going through our heads. Thinking we can change things or how things could have been different, but in the end you have to think of all the good times and not the bad. It will be hard at the beginning but as time passes things will slowly get better as you figure out how to cope."
She says "think of good not the bad"
I smile and say "we will get through this. You can call me anytime for support and I will call you. I will try to come out to see you as much as I can and the letters to everyone can continue and they will write to you"
She says "I love you so much, I can't imagine doing this without you now"
I say "I love you too Jane and don't worry we will always be there for each other"