27

Maura pov...

Jane and I start our new jobs today. We both head into the Pentagon for a briefing and get our work ID's.
We are shown around the building and we see where Jane's desk is.

We head over to the FBI building and are shown around that and get to get the gadgets and tools that are available to people. We head down to the morgue and I am shown my office and the autopsy room.
As we are leaving a new body comes in so I will be starting hands on straight away. I say goodbye to Jane and the agents who were showing us around before going and finding out information on the body before I start working on the autopsy.

Jane pov...

We leave Maura and go back to the Pentagon building and I go up to my desk and am told that I will be working on improving the security system on the technology and programs but I may also get calls to look for information to help on cases.

I start working and laugh when I check through the security how many small hacks could get people into the system so I straight away start on removing the flaws in the system and making it more secure.

The end of the day comes and I head down and meet Maura inside and we decide to get some Italian takeaway on the way home.
We get home and start eating, I ask Mau "how was the new job?"
She smiles and says "it's good, they have some advanced technology and I get to do the job I love. It is different to not be working with the old team now. How was yours?"
I smile and say "it was great to get back to a job after so long and now I am doing something good as I am helping to protect the technology and systems by securing them"
We finish our food and cuddle up on the couch watching tv before going to bed.