30

Jane pov...

It's been three weeks since I found out about the baby, Maur and I have three days off so we are going back to Boston to tell everyone in person.

We get to the airport and on the plane to start the flight. We sit talking cuddled together for the entire flight. We get to the Boston airport and off the plane and grab our bag and Korsak is waiting for us.
He says hi and hugs us before turning to me and says "are you okay, something about you looks different".
I nod and say "I was going to tell you later with everyone but I'm pregnant"
He asks "how far along are you?"
Mau says "roughly eight or so weeks now"
I say "we found out three weeks ago and I became pregnant the night before being released from prison"
Mau says "a guard at the time"
He says "I'm sorry"
I nod and say "at least Maura and I can start on our family now".

We drive to Ma's house where everyone is there so Frankie, Nina, Cavanaugh, Ma, Kiki and Korsak were there to see us again. They hug Maura and I and we say hello and they tell us what is been happening with them lately and they ask us what has been going on. Maura says "we have most of the wedding sorted out and planned"
Everyone smiles and Ma says "my girls are getting married soon"
Everyone laughs and it goes silent for a few minutes before Korsak says "Jane what news did you have"
Maura laughs and I say "I'm pregnant"
Frankie asks "what?"
Maura says "Jane and I will be having a baby in about seven months"
They congratulate is before Ma says "how did this happen"
I say "a guard who had just started working in the prison had an obsession with me and the night before I was released he raped me"
Ma say "oh Janie"
I say "it's alright, I think about the positive that Maura and I will be starting our family soon and the person who attacked me is now a prisoner himself"
Frankie says "I think we should celebrate then"
We nod and Nina say "why don't we go out for dinner tonight because we can't have drinks as that would be unfair to Jane who can't have alcohol"