28

Maura pov...

It's the weekend so we now have two days off work. I get up and make breakfast for Jane and I and finish getting everything ready just as she walks out.
She says "morning Mau"
I smile and say "morning Janie"
She comes over to me and hug me and kisses me and says "I can't believe how lucky I am to have gotten you"
We sit down and eat breakfast and clean up and I ask "what do you want to do today?"
She looks down and back up smiling and says "what do you think about planning our wedding?"
I nod and say "great idea"
She says "I was thinking we could just have a small wedding with our close family and friends, maybe some people from work"
I nod and say "where do you want to have it"
She shrugs and says "maybe back in Boston"
I nod and say "do you want to have the ceremony in a church"
She nods and says "what about the church where Frost's funeral service was held. It was nice there and we can be close to him when we get married"
I nod and say "that is a perfect idea"
She smiles and says "we can find our own outfits and keep them a surprise from each other"
I nod and say "I was thinking the same thing"
She says "I want to write my own vows"
I say "me too"

I say "why don't we call and book the church for a day and send out the invitations to people".
She nods so we call the church and we book the church for exactly 6 months from today so the wedding will be on July 12.