21

Maura pov...

Janes sentence is almost up, she will be released in six days, she gets out next Saturday.
It's Sunday today so I will go see her, it will be the last time I have to go visit her as after next weekend she will be out and we can spend as much time as we want together.
I head to the prison and into the visitors room and smile at Jane the moment I see her. We greet each other and sit down, she says "I'm so happy to get out next week"
I nod and say "I'm looking forward to it"
She says "I wonder what I will do for a job, being a detective was the one thing I wanted"
I say "you will find something you love to do"
She nods and I ask "when you get out do you want to move in with me?"
She says "yes, definitely"
I ask "are you nervous to go back to Boston?"
She nods and says "I'm happy that I get to see everyone again and for a longer amount of time but I don't know how they will react when I tell them why I left and it will be different with Frost gone. I would have missed so much with being gone"
I say "everyone will be happy to see you again, Frost will be a good memory as he brought happiness to everyone until he left and some things have changed but others have stayed the same"
She nods and says "I have some more letters for you to give the others, I wanted them to know that I should be back in just over a week".
I nod and say "they will be happy to read that"
She smiles and says "I can't wait for us to be together again without me being in here"
I smile and say "me too, and remember I will always be there so you can tell me anything and everything"
She says "I know and I will, you can do the same"
I say "I will too"

We talk some more before I have to leave so we say goodbye and I say "I will see you next weekend to take you home"
She smiles and says "can't wait"