11

Maura pov...

I go to see Jane for one more visit as I have to go back to Boston tomorrow and my flight is before visiting hours so I can't come tomorrow.

I go in the visiting room and we are allowed to kiss once a the start and once at the end now because the guards know we are together.
We sit down and Jane gives me some pieces of paper and says "can you please give these to them back in Boston, the names of who it is for is on them. I told them I wasn't ready for them to know where I am yet and I hope you don't mind but I did say that they could write and give them to you so you can pass it on when you get the chance"
I nod and say "of course I will pass them on and I am happy for them to write to you and I can pass it on"
She smiles and says "thanks so much"
I ask "do the letters says anything about us being together again"
She shakes her head and says "I didn't know if you wanted them to know, they probably hate me for how I left"
I say "they don't hate you, they are just confused to why and worried about if you are alright"
She says "well the letters will let them know I'm safe and ok, they will want more but I don't know how to tell them yet"
I nod and say "at least we can still talk, you can call me whenever you want and I will come visit you as much as I can"
She smiles and says "I'm glad I have you to help me through this now"
I say "me too"
We stay talking about anything until visiting time is up and we say goodbye before leaving.

I go back to the hotel and I put the letters in my bag and pack up all my stuff ready to go. I have some food before going to sleep as the flight is early in the morning and I need to be back at work tomorrow and want to give everyone their letters.