My Candyrella

A/N: Alright so ill write a squel only if you comment. ((: and vote. heres the ending yes it short but i needed to wrap it up.

COPYRIGHT: @SiriusPadBlackFoot

*Eleanor’s POV*

After Violet swung the gun into Niallers eyes Zayn managed to grab her arms and hold her hands down behind her back, Liam took the gun from her hands as Louis pulled me with him to check out Nialls eye.

Niall da fqu did you do that for? Louis asks inspecting Nialls already swollen black and blue, purple and, nasty swollen black eye.

Well..i don’t know i..i was protecting Henrietta…Niall trails off….

Uhh…umm okay I said. Looking from Niall to Henrietta strangely.

Sooo...let’s get going I said so we can find some ice for Niallers eye. I said walking off towards the hallway we’d come through before I think we need to backtrack a little bit guys I said turning to look at them Louis nodded and rushed back to my side wrapping his arm around my waist.

Henrietta came up to my other side and whispered I’m sorry about Derrek...she trailed off.

Right...I...it’s, okay...I’ll be fin I sigh biting my lip to hold back the tears threatening to fall. I felt an arm wrap around my should and looked up to Louis holding onto to me looking concerned. “Are you gonna be ok El?” he asked quietly. I nodded silently pressing my head into his chest and blocking out everything else listening to his heart beating and feeling the warmth of his embrace I knew I’d be safe from that moment on. As long as I had Louis everything was going to be ok I also had four brothers now who I knew would protect me and help me get past Derek’s death and start life fresh. I’d take over the candy store with Henrietta’s help and all would be fine again.

*Four months later*

Today marked the four months since Derrek passed on, and I was currently busy closing up the store early. Louis was going to take me to visit Derrek’s grave tonight then we were going for dinner with Henrietta and Niall. Yep the two of them were together now. Violet and her Mother were both in jail. Lou and I had gone public last month and the fans had reacted nicely to me. They reacted nicely to Henrietta too. This was good neither of us needed any more threatening stuff in our lives. I was moving in with Harry and Louis next week. All my stuff was packed up I just had to finish selling the house. I was also going to hire more help at the shop.

I was pulled from my thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist form behind. Smiling at the familiarity of these arms I felt Lou rest his chin on my shoulder watching me finish up the schedules for parties for the next couple weeks.

“Hey Lou” I said closing the laptop and spinning around to face my wonderful boyfriend.

“Hey El how was your day?” Louis asked kissing my forehead.

Smiling up at him I said “good, a little tiring but good now that your hear.”

“Only good? Not great? Fabulous? Fantastic? The best? Don’t you love me?” Louis faked a look of shock holding a hand to heart.

Laughing at his antics I looked at him seriously and said “you know I love you, your my Lou” he smiled and kissed me long and sweet before whispering “I know and your my Candyrella”